Kid Games, RPGs (PS1-PS2), Guide books, Etc

Misty Dawn

CAGiversary!
I'm trying to find my son a copy of Chocobo Racing for cheap if anyone knows where or has any for sale :)
I also am interested in various other Kid friendly games (PS1, PS2, GBA, PC) Haunted Mansion, Stuart Little, Ty the Tyzmanian Tiger, Sly Cooper, Disney games, , etc...

Also I would like to find these Strategy guides for cheap:
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy Anthology
Final Fantasy X-2
Xenogears
Xenosaga
Vagrant Story
Chrono Cross
Wild Arms 3

I have spent forever trying to get Chocobos dungeon used, (paying $40 for it new on a website seems like a rip-off to me) and haven't seen it in any of the game stores near me. But, you could do a product locater on EB (or GS, can't remember) where they tell you how many used copies they have in each store near you, and if any are expected to be there later.

Thanks, :)
but I live in the boonies, I have no gaming stores around me, just walmart and Kmart.
So I most likely will need to buy online.

again thank you very much i'll definately check into the chocobo dungeon site, but the others, I already have the games hun, I just need the strat guides to them :)

[quote name='Misty Dawn']again thank you very much i'll definately check into the chocobo dungeon site, but the others, I already have the games hun, I just need the strat guides to them :)[/quote]
That's what i get for not paying attention :D , Just froogle.com the names and sort from lowest to highest, viola you will find the cheapest guide.

I have a Wild Arms 3, Xenogears, Xenosaga, FF Origins guide. I will trade them but the Xenogears guide will be tough to get from me considering I love the damn game ^_^ and the guide is up towards the $30 mark.

i got the Xeno guide off ebay, but i don't remember how much i paid for it. plus i was near the end of the game, and didn't really need it. and the one above is different, mine is by Brady.

For the guides, I suggest checking EB or GameStop to see if they have any pennied-out guides left. If not, GameStop might have some used guides for $2.

As for games, the Backyard sports series is pretty good, and you can usually find the games cheap, especially for PC. On PS1 and PS2, you might want to check out the Spyro and Crash Bandicoot games.

bread's done
Back