Kid kills himself over penis size

[quote name='Mouse']...

Wow.

This is so wrong. A guy killed himself because he had a tiny penis. We're laughing about it (granted, it is pretty funny) but what if others on the forums read it, get suicidal themselves, and kill themselves because they have small dicks? Wouldn't we be the cause of it?

Hahahaah. tougher foreskin. heh.[/QUOTE]

No because like someone mentioned earlier, there would obviously be other factors at play that were out of our control. Reading something in this thread would simply set off something that already existed.

So he was unhappy with his slong? Why didn't he take some Extenz. That shit is endorsed by Ron Jeremy. You know it's gonna work.

[quote name='2poor']So he was unhappy with his slong? Why didn't he take some Extenz. That shit is endorsed by Ron Jeremy. You know it's gonna work.[/QUOTE]

Ya right, everyone knows ron jeremy will do anything for a buck, and I mean anything.

[quote name='mr ryles']Ya right, everyone knows ron jeremy will do anything for a buck, and I mean anything.[/QUOTE]

No, really? Why don't you tell us how your weekend went then?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']No, really? Why don't you tell us how your weekend went then?[/QUOTE]

Ok then, I gave him a buck and he sent over 3 of his ho's and we had well..... I won't go into details, but I will say it involved baking choclate chip cookies. ;)

[quote name='magforce x']I have a 2 incher but every girl I've dated has had a 1.5 inch vagina so everything has always been OK from the gecko.[/QUOTE]

The average vagina is supposedly 10 inches deep, just in case anyone was having trouble putting this together.

[quote name='lionheart4life']The average vagina is supposedly 10 inches deep, just in case anyone was having trouble putting this together.[/QUOTE]

It's good to see someone knows this amongst the see of nerds/losers.

[quote name='mr ryles']It's good to see someone knows this amongst the see of nerds/losers.[/QUOTE]

It's the only thing I remember learning in health class a couple years ago, and unfortunately I don't know what happens if you exceed the 10 inches.

[quote name='mr ryles']Ok then, I gave him a buck and he sent over 3 of his ho's and we had well..... I won't go into details, but I will say it involved baking choclate chip cookies. ;)[/QUOTE]

Is baking chocolate chip cookies a euphemism for a cleveland steamer or something?

[quote name='lionheart4life']It's the only thing I remember learning in health class a couple years ago, and unfortunately I don't know what happens if you exceed the 10 inches.[/QUOTE]
You just don't go in all the way.

And they scream. Once it tore. Most embarrasing emergency room visit ever.

[quote name='2poor']Is baking chocolate chip cookies a euphemism for a cleveland steamer or something?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it's just as it sounds. We baked cookies. Fully clothed, cuz it is dangerous cooking naked.

i remember hearing about some guy who masterbated with a sander, and he came on some electrical part of it (yup, electric sander:) and either..(there variations to the story
1) he blew his junk clean off..died of electrocution
2) blew his junk clean off and bled to death
3) blew his junk clean off
4) lol

my ex had a guy who was 3 inches, and she felt bad for th eguy, which was...cute :p the compassion!
and well..yeouch, this story sucks..and yea, from the guy on the first page..how DO you confront ur mom about that issue?

hey mom...why do all the other guys have hot dogs and i have a vienna sausage?
that would be an interesting starter

[quote name='magforce x']I have a 2 incher but every girl I've dated has had a 1.5 inch vagina so everything has always been OK from the gecko.[/quote]

Best post ever :lol:

[quote name='lionheart4life']The average vagina is supposedly 10 inches deep, just in case anyone was having trouble putting this together.[/quote]

That's the comfort zone - if you stretch a woman's vagina more than 10 inches, she'll start complaining. It's usually 2-5 and varies within that range depending on physical activity. If you're only 6 inches, don't worry, she'll still like it!

God, the last thing we'd need is a bunch of CAGs saying, "OE MY TEH GODZ, I WILL NEVER GETS TEH LAYS IF ITZ DAT BIG!" ;)

[quote name='dberuvides']Nope. All a penis is for is too pee and bust on nut on a date's face every once in a while. If you can do those two things then mission accomplished size then doesn't matter.:applause:[/QUOTE]

That's sig worthy.

bread's done
Back