Kid Steals 360 from WalMart

Are people this goddamn bored? There's plenty of guns with currently unused ammo that could be solving that problem.

[quote name='Purkeynator']HA! I knew it! I predicted this a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

It's funny because you can tell which people have and haven't watched the video.

[quote name='Strell']...

Are people this goddamn bored? There's plenty of guns with currently unused ammo that could be solving that problem.[/QUOTE]

Shrike was right about you. :applause:

[quote name='Scorch']It's funny because you can tell which people have and haven't watched the video.[/QUOTE]

Yeah if you've watched the video, you know why everyone else is so pissed.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I dont like fat kids. Especially ones who think they are funny and don't shower.[/QUOTE]

hah! I fully agree.

[quote name='Strell']...

Are people this goddamn bored? There's plenty of guns with currently unused ammo that could be solving that problem.[/QUOTE]

agreed.

Nice to put some faces to the names I see on Xbox Live :roll:

[quote name='Morrigan Lover']It's gona be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time before those guys ever get laid.[/QUOTE]
Quoted for truth.

Lame.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart'][quote name='Strell']...

Shrike was right about you. :applause:[/QUOTE]
If that isn't a QFT situation, I don't know what is. :D

First off, I'm a dumbass for watching the video before reading the other posts. Second off, I hope those guys live in New Hampshire so I can hunt them down...

And hey, anyone else notice that kids mustache looked like he glued pubes to his face?

[quote name='Morrigan Lover']It's gona be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time before those guys ever get laid.[/QUOTE]
They could have made a paper mache woman for all that trouble.

I watched it without volume. I think that was for the best.

[quote name='Stoneage']I watched it without volume. I think that was for the best.[/QUOTE]

Yup. If you want an idea of what they sounded like think of your typical giggling idiot over XBox live, the kind who can't stop laughing whenever he scores a kill.

You know, the people you toss on mute before a match even starts, if you can help it. Oh lord.

[quote name='Epic Wolf']For a second I thought someone jacked a Kiosk..:roll:[/QUOTE]
Me too.....now that woulda been bad ass!

at least the two dimwits who posted it thought it was funny. The sad thing is they probably could put it on EBAY and some moron would bid for it

that was fucking bundle of sticks ______ (ryhmes with tomosexual)
EDIT: not that there's anything wrong with that

if you're going ot do that, at least make it funny :roll:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Why is it that threads like this keep going to the top but useful threads like the OTT keep falling down?

/sarcasm[/QUOTE]
I fixed your post.

that guy looked like a bad benicio del toro from "fear and loathing in las vegas"

btw, they had to sit and plan this out. now THAT's the scary part.

well atleast his controller will be nice and sticky when he peels all that tape off.

Heeelarious!!! All of you are just jealous you didn't make that video. Either that or your jealous of that guy in the video's moustache. I laughed, and that's good enough for me.

[quote name='Scorch']:roll:

For those who don't want to waste their time, it's a PC covered in XBox 360 stuff.[/QUOTE]
No it's not. It's an xbox box covered in white tape.

[quote name='PyroGamer']No it's not. It's an xbox box covered in white tape.[/QUOTE]

No, pretty sure it's a PC. You can see their XBox on in the background. That was definately a PC tower.

[quote name='PyroGamer']No it's not. It's an xbox box covered in white tape.[/QUOTE]

It's a(n empty) PC tower case.

I enjoyed the video. I liked the power of the power button. ;o

[quote name='Scorch']No, pretty sure it's a PC. You can see their XBox on in the background. That was definately a PC tower.[/QUOTE]

No it's not. I'm pretty sure it's a XBOX 360 covered in white tape. Most definitely :)

bread's done
Back