Kids are such idiots today!

UnderwaterMadman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So I am at work, a desk job in an office with about 10 people on main street in a small town. Basically the office is in a former storefront so we have a good view of the street.

About twenty minutes ago some 13 year old thugs were walking home from school in front of my office and one kid starts yelling at one of the people he is with and hauls off and punches and kicks the kid. Now the kid being punched/kicked does not do anything back and is more or less crying and is in obvious pain.

As soon as I realized what was going on I run out to break the shit up and this little punk attacking the other kid acts like it is his right to punch the other kid because the sidewalk "is a fucking public place". The kid who got attacked does not want to call the police and walks off crying.

What fucking idiots. I wanted to beat the shit out of that smug little fucker.

You should have told him that he's lucky you don't hit girls, and until his balls drop, he might as well be a girl.

You should have maybe called the cops. Seems like they could have written up a disorderly conduct ticket for him.

Thats what 13 year olds do:| They get angry, they fight. I dont know why you say kids today, kids have always been like that.

The aggressor isnt going to thank you for breaking it up, so why would you expect any more from him. And why is the kid who got beat up an idiot? Haha. Because he is too stupid to defend himself? Or because he doesnt want to call the police? Not everyone needs to rely on the police for every small event that happens.

And hell, if not for these kids your day wouldnt have been as eventful:)

Kids from ages 12-17 should be shipped off to an island "that even God can't see" to fend for themselves and be chased around by smoke monsters and polar bears. It's 95% the age, 5% the moral sinkhole that is modern-day Western culture. (Okay, maybe more like 75-25, but you get the idea.)

EDIT: Then again, why should they have all the fun??

I didn't call the cops because:

a) I have no Idea who they are and have never seen them before.
b) The kid obviously didn't have any serious injuries.

The kid who got beat up obviously lacks common sense because he did not want to call the police, come inside, want to call anyone, want a ride anywhere, didn't thank us for saving his ass or offering help.

Don't you think he would want to somehow get away from this kid so he does not get it any worse. As soon as they walk around the corner or down some alley he is probably just gonna his ass kicked even more.

[quote name='UnderwaterMadman']About twenty minutes ago some 13 year old thugs were walking home from school in front of my office and one kid starts yelling at one of the people he is with and hauls off and punches and kicks the kid. Now the kid being punched/kicked does not do anything back and is more or less crying and is in obvious pain.

As soon as I realized what was going on I run out to break the shit up and this little punk attacking the other kid acts like it is his right to punch the other kid because the sidewalk "is a fucking public place". The kid who got attacked does not want to call the police and walks off crying.

What fucking idiots. I wanted to beat the shit out of that smug little fucker.[/quote]

Did you happen to get it filmed, too? (NSFW Langauge)

http://nothingtoxic.com/media/1200364661/How_to_Properly_Use_a_Textbook_in_a_Fist_Fight

I think its idiotic to even consider calling the cops on a fist fight between 13yo's. The fights have been happening since the dawn of man. Calling the cops when kids fight is what is new.

It is mostly just the complete lack of authority that the little shit displayed. If we had not stepped in the one kid could have been beaten to a pulp. It's not a fist fight when there is only one person swinging it is just a beating.

... Okay. From the point of view of the victim?

Way back when, when this sort of thing would happen to me, the very last thing I would want is an adult calling the cops on the other kid.

You might easily make a socially awkward kid's life /worse/ by trying to save the day.

Welcome to the world? Kids find abuse funny these days. Hell, my group of friends pushes each other through bushes because it's funny. I've left an indent in one. So what the fuck do I do? Nothing... because hitting back is considered taking it too seriously. That's why the other kid didn't do shit. Or he is a pussy XD

[quote name='JolietJake']I would have grabbed the little shit and called the cops. Fighting in public is frowned upon, even when it's kids.[/QUOTE]

I would have but the last thing I need is a lawsuit from some kids parents because I grabbed his shoulder. I obviously did not covey this properly but it wasn't really a fight, they were not joking around, it was more or less assault which is a serious crime. It is not like they were consensually "throwing down".

When I was a kid and people were fighting, myself included, there was at least the understanding that you didn't just outright attack someone. You fought fair and wouldn't attack someone who would not fight back.

The kid who got beat up obviously lacks common sense because he did not want to call the police, come inside, want to call anyone, want a ride anywhere, didn't thank us for saving his ass or offering help.

lacking common sense would have been doing any one of those things. He did any of those and he would have got his ass kicked more.

And of course the kid gave you shit for saying anything to him, cause he knows you cant do shit or the cops come for you.

A hate 2+ VS 1 fights. If you need help, dont start shit or take the whoopin.:bomb:

[quote name='basilofbkrst']lacking common sense would have been doing any one of those things. He did any of those and he would have got his ass kicked more.
[/QUOTE]

Why would he have gotten his ass kicked more for that? All of the other people who were with him were pissed off at the bastard who attacked him. Are you saying that if someone assaults you then you would not do anything about it? If so, will you please come be my punching bag?

And like I said I would have called the cops but I had no idea what direction to point them in and we broke it up before something really bad happened. There are dozens of little cliques that prance around these streets like they rule the fucking world. I think I might bring in a camera and point it at the intersection and video tape what goes on, between the car accidents, stupid kids, and crazy people that go by everyday I think I might come up with some good clips.

If i was 13 I wouldnt run crying to my mommy about some kid beating me up.
Im still unclear as to this "assault". Was it like Scorch's vid or worse?

And Im far to busy bettering myself to come help you with your anger issues...unless you can worth my while and I get one of those self-defense suits. travel expences will also be on your dime.

farkus.jpg

Now just replace the "coonskin cap" with a sideways Yankee cap or skullcap. And sub in a sullen-but-cocky glare in place of the sadistic grin.

I remember something like this once, back in the day when I was 20, working out like a psycho so I was pretty built, and had a bad temper. I worked at a Farmer Jack grocery store and two kids were riding around on their bikes in the parking lot grabbing on to shopping carts and wheeling them in to cars. THe other cashiers couldn't believe it, so I went outside and chased them... illogical I know as I was on foot and they had bikes. Still they weren't smart and sped off into the tennis cages next door of all places. I followed got inside and shut the cage door... had 'em trapped. I could've crushed them, but instead I gave them a rather stern warning and let them go. I can't remember if this was before or after I was fighting a bogus assault charge, but I'm sure beating them in a cage outside of my work would've came back to bite me. Then again, reading this story maybe not. Anyway, they never came back, so I guess it worked out.

Thanks idiots, for giving teenagers like myself a bad name (I'm 15).
Its ridiculous how devoid our brains people are. Its nauseating.
EDIT: I'm really a good speller...

[quote name='Azumangaman']Thanks idiots, for giving teenagers like myself a bad name (I'm 15).
Its rediculous how devoid or brains people are. Its nausesating.[/QUOTE]
Who's giving who a bad name?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Who's giving who a bad name?[/quote]

Well the assault is a bit worse than spelling/grammar, imo.

The bully now knows where you work, and what you look like. Watch your back, Jack!

He is obviously the leader of some type of gang, and the kid he kicked/punched must be some lower-level flunky that he's just trying to keep in line.

[quote name='shieryda']The bully now knows where you work, and what you look like. Watch your back, Jack!

He is obviously the leader of some type of gang, and the kid he kicked/punched must be some lower-level flunky that he's just trying to keep in line.[/QUOTE]

I don't think there is much to worry about there. The worst thing they would probably do is break a window. It's rural America here and people don't go around mugging/assaulting each other in the middle of the day thats why I was so surprised that it happened. Its not something I really ever see.

[quote name='UnderwaterMadman']I don't think there is much to worry about there. The worst thing they would probably do is break a window. It's rural America here and people don't go around mugging/assaulting each other in the middle of the day thats why I was so surprised that it happened. Its not something I really ever see.[/quote]

The sad thing is, the kid who got assaulted probably believes that the bully is his "friend", if they were walking together. Or, it could have been a lover's spat. "Bitch, I told ya'll to quit staring at that other boy's ass! Now you gonna get it!"

[quote name='UnderwaterMadman']It is mostly just the complete lack of authority that the little shit displayed. If we had not stepped in the one kid could have been beaten to a pulp. It's not a fist fight when there is only one person swinging it is just a beating.[/QUOTE]

inigo.jpg

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Who's giving who a bad name?[/quote]
EPIC. Well, I owned myself there. Can't say much about that...
*hides in corner*

Calling the cops would have been fruitless. Cops will not write disorderly conduct tickets to 13 year old children, because it is a waste of time. Kids always fight, there will always be bullies, and that doesn't change. You did the most you could by breaking it up, and that's that. Everyone calm down, kids fight every day and no permanent scarring takes place.

bread's done
Back