Kids getting an early start

jennie25

CAGiversary!
At Chicago Heights Elementary, a first grade student brought in "candy" to class and handed it out to his friends. The little man had brought in dozens of bags of crack cocaine and was passing them out all over the place.

"He lives in a household where apparently there's drug dealing, and when he sees these little bags of rock cocaine around the house, they're telling him it's candy," said the Deputy Police Chief of Chicago Heights, Michael Camilli. Now there's a set of parents I wish I had when I was in first grade.

The 6 or 7 year old will not be disciplined since he didn't know what the hell he was doing. "He was a darling little child. The ruckus, I'm sure, upset him. It breaks your heart to see that." said Supt. Dollie Helsel.

Source: Chicago Sun-Times

thats great, why didn't I have friends like that in first grade, it would have made the multiplication tables seem way easier now that I think about it.... J/K

I definetly wish I had dozens bags of crack cocaine laying around my house.

I'd take them to High School and sell them...Kids know its not candy but still are goofy enough to buy them :p

[quote name='MauMauProductions']I definetly wish I had dozens bags of crack cocaine laying around my house.

I'd take them to High School and sell them...Kids know its not candy but still are goofy enough to buy them :p[/QUOTE]

You a bad man, Docta Jones....a very bad man.......

bread's done
Back