Was: $79.95
You Save: $51.97 (65%)

Supercar (complete)

$34.98

Was: $99.95
You Save: $64.97 (65%

FULL SALE HERE

glad this wasn't already posted. :)

i haven't checked out the a&e site for deals before but i'm going to bookmark it in case some of the other seasons go on sale later. esp KITH

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Woot. And free express shipping.[/QUOTE]

How'd you get free shipping? Shows as $2.50 for me, although I haven't gone through the full checkout.

Ah, must have been a 4th of July thing. Or maybe a glitch. Seems odd they'd give Next Day shipping for free, hard to turn any kind of profit doing that I'd imagine.

[quote name='rcannon']Guess I'm the only one interested in Bean the Animated Series. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

lol... no you're right - there are some great sleepers in there

thunderbirds (set 3) 13.98
http://store.aetv.com/html/product/...eCategoryId=&location=&parentcatid=&subcatid=

highway to heaven (s2) 20.98
http://store.aetv.com/html/product/...eCategoryId=&location=&parentcatid=&subcatid=

last days of the civil war 10.48

Kids in the hall is on dvd! Man I'm late to the game on this one. First I didn't know Over there was on dvd and now KITH. I need to start visting dvdtalk more.

Order season one and two thanks op.

Did anyone else get free shipping?

In my cart I had only season one shipping was $2.50 for saver. Then went ahead and decide to get season two I added it to my cart and all of the shipping methods were free. So I picked rush shipping. I'll call them tomorrow and see if it was a glitch. I'm not paying $17 for shipping and if its free thats just super cool. But I'm leaning toward glitch. I'll just throw a fit on the phone if they try to make me pay the $17.

Graystone, I got my shipment today, overnight Fedex, free shipping!

$35 for S1, S2 Kids in the Hall, delivered in one day!

[quote name='chakan']Graystone, I got my shipment today, overnight Fedex, free shipping!

$35 for S1, S2 Kids in the Hall, delivered in one day![/QUOTE]

Damn it, I emailed them after I placed the order and told them to knock me down to standard shipping which is priority mail. I got a shipping email today and they shipped it supersaver shipping which is mediamail. So that means I'll see my discs in 2 weeks and they'll be loose in the case.

[quote name='chakan']Graystone, I got my shipment today, overnight Fedex, free shipping!

$35 for S1, S2 Kids in the Hall, delivered in one day![/QUOTE]

that is an awesome damn deal... especially for a AAA show like KITH

Thanks for the heads up, I've been wanting to buy this for quite awhile, so I grabbed seasons 1+2.
I may bite the best buy deal too, what the hell

Man I'm still mad at myself. I thought it was a glitch in the system and that I was going to get charged $16 for shipping. Now chakan got his in one night. I'm thinking their warehouse is in WA. That means I'll get mine stuff in 2-3 weeks.

I feel your pain, Graystone. Would it matter where the warehouse was with Fed-ex overnight though? Overnight is overnight. Maybe you'll get lucky.

not excuse me I have to go watch some episodes.....

Thanks for posting this. I was able to get some Christmas and birthday gifts with this deal, and thanks for the free shipping code too! My father is a History Channel guy, and this will do well.

[quote name='Venent']Thanks for posting this. I was able to get some Christmas and birthday gifts with this deal, and thanks for the free shipping code too! My father is a History Channel guy, and this will do well.[/QUOTE]

np! :)

history channel and a&e rule

how long does it take to ship out of the wharehouse? I ordered friday night and havnt recieved a confirmation. Also, does it charge your card when it ships becuase i dont think mine has been charged.

[quote name='Cth']I just wish SE 3 and 4 of KITH was on sale too :)

Or that they had some decent shipping options :D[/quote]

I picked up seasons 3 and 4 last week through BestBuy.com (used the store pick-up option to save on S&H) with the buy 1, get 1 free promotion that's still running as we speak (link). $39.99 (+ tax) for two season sets is a solid deal in my book.

Now I could order kith season 2 with free saver shipping for $21-ish, or if i get both seasons (i already own season 1) I can get free express shipping what is up with that?

[quote name='mcgavin27']Now I could order kith season 2 with free saver shipping for $21-ish, or if i get both seasons (i already own season 1) I can get free express shipping what is up with that?[/QUOTE]

the world is messing with your head

I actually tried adding most the dvds to the cart. With the coupon you can get free saver shipping, yet if kith season 1 is in your cart you can get an type of shipping for free. just a weird thing to happen, anyways ordered kith season 2. Thanks op!

[quote name='PrivatePixel']I picked up seasons 3 and 4 last week through BestBuy.com (used the store pick-up option to save on S&H) with the buy 1, get 1 free promotion that's still running as we speak (link). $39.99 (+ tax) for two season sets is a solid deal in my book.[/QUOTE]

ARGH!

Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='mcgavin27']I actually tried adding most the dvds to the cart. With the coupon you can get free saver shipping, yet if kith season 1 is in your cart you can get an type of shipping for free. just a weird thing to happen, anyways ordered kith season 2. Thanks op![/QUOTE]

that's so weird!

but cool that you figured out what was going on there....

FYI: They have now bumped alot of the dvds up to 70%- 80%.

KITH: S2 now $14.99

Profiler: S3 now $24.99, S4 now $19.99

Highway to Heaven: S2 now $17.99

bread's done
Back