Kijiji: The eBay version of Craigslist

Access_Denied

CAGiversary!
Feedback
89 (100%)
Check out kijiji.com. This must be eBay's attempt to strike back at Craigslist. eBay just has to hog all the glory, don't they? At least they don't charge you fees though. :lol:

[quote name='magiic']this is pretty old news...[/quote]

Really? I look at every email eBay has ever sent me, and today is the first time that I've actually seen or heard of it. Oh well. Just pretend like I didn't make this thread. :lol:

I think it's been around for a few years now. I know I've been using it for quite awhile as craigslist is pretty stagnant in my area. I've never seen an e-mail for it from ebay. I think I found out about through google ads. It's referenced often though around here when it comes to selling stuff locally.

Yes, Kijiji has been around for at least 2 years. I always list my stuff on both Craigslist and Kijiji and every single time it has been Kijiji that ends up getting the job done.

I also bought a 32" Sony Wega TV from Kijiji last year for my PS2 gaming needs, since the wife hogs the HDTV.

It's odd. I've been on the internet steadily for about 4 years, but have never heard of it. Is it not really popular, or am I just under a rock?

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']You can't find casual sex on kijiji so it's pretty useless.[/QUOTE]
Actually, you can. There is a casual encounters section just like craigslist.

Ive heard of it, but since craigslist is so fricken amazing in my area, ive never had the need to look elsewhere. Its pretty baron from what ive seen so far tho.

I just looked at my local page for this site, and it's pretty weak compared to Craigslist. There just aren't that many people posting on it.

I think the word you want is "barren," blitz6speed.

bread's done
Back