Kill Bill Volume 1.

Sorry, mine is not for sale, but it is an excellent movie. The second one was good as well. So, uh... free bump!

[quote name='guardian_owl']I suggest you just wait, a better dvd edition is in the works[/quote]

That's what I'm waiting for, any ETA?

I wanted to get it, say....before the holdiays, since it is a present.....Ebay odds are are boots, knowing this from experience. DDD....anyone know the extra 20% off coupon for there?

[quote name='guardian_owl']I suggest you just wait, a better dvd edition is in the works[/quote]

This is what I'm waiting for as well. Hopefully it won't cost an arm and a leg.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='guardian_owl']I suggest you just wait, a better dvd edition is in the works[/quote]

This is what I'm waiting for as well. Hopefully it won't cost an arm and a leg.[/quote]

Say what? What kind of stuff will this one have? How much will it cost? Will it be just volume 1, or both? I will readily plunk down more cash to have better versions!

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='guardian_owl']I suggest you just wait, a better dvd edition is in the works[/quote]

This is what I'm waiting for as well. Hopefully it won't cost an arm and a leg.[/quote]

Say what? What kind of stuff will this one have? How much will it cost? Will it be just volume 1, or both? I will readily plunk down more cash to have better versions![/quote]

I know it's both, and it's going to have a shitload of features.

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='guardian_owl']I suggest you just wait, a better dvd edition is in the works[/quote]

Say what? What kind of stuff will this one have? How much will it cost? Will it be just volume 1, or both? I will readily plunk down more cash to have better versions![/quote]

Its suppose to have both with a ton of new features.

Tarantino debuted the full Kill Bill film at the Sundance film festival, or so i've heard. To better blend it, he chopped off the end of volume 1 and the beginning of volume 2 (obviously). There's no changes to volume 2, but Volume 1 is the same as the Japanese (which is the one I have, Kill Bill Vol. 1 uncut).. the crazy 88 scene includes a few additional kills and is in full color, it shows The Bride (no name for her, didn't wanna spoil it for those two or three who haven't seen v2 yet) cut off Sophie's other arm in the trunk, and the anime scene shows the girl stick a sword in the pedophile's stomach and slice up. I ripped the DVD and have clips of all the above, they're all a few seconds long and nothing big (except for the Crazy 88 fight scene, which is six minutes long).

I'm more interested in whether or not he's going to release the FULL soundtrack. I've put together the 30 or 35 songs from Kill Bill V. 1, including my own in-house edit that I made of "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood", the song played at the Bride/O-Ren right, and every other song.. just missing one from V1. I actually worked in a KB community working to find these rare songs.. we completed volume 1, I ripped the audio from V2 and stripped a few layers to get some of the songs, but not all.

[quote name='Scorch']Tarantino debuted the full Kill Bill film at the Sundance film festival, or so i've heard. To better blend it, he chopped off the end of volume 1 and the beginning of volume 2 (obviously). There's no changes to volume 2, but Volume 1 is the same as the Japanese (which is the one I have, Kill Bill Vol. 1 uncut).. the crazy 88 scene includes a few additional kills and is in full color, it shows The Bride (no name for her, didn't wanna spoil it for those two or three who haven't seen v2 yet) cut off Sophie's other arm in the trunk, and the anime scene shows the girl stick a sword in the pedophile's stomach and slice up. I ripped the DVD and have clips of all the above, they're all a few seconds long and nothing big (except for the Crazy 88 fight scene, which is six minutes long).

I'm more interested in whether or not he's going to release the FULL soundtrack. I've put together the 30 or 35 songs from Kill Bill V. 1, including my own in-house edit that I made of "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood", the song played at the Bride/O-Ren right, and every other song.. just missing one from V1. I actually worked in a KB community working to find these rare songs.. we completed volume 1, I ripped the audio from V2 and stripped a few layers to get some of the songs, but not all.[/quote]

Thanks for the info Scorch. Hopefully this is all included in this yet to be released version.

Anybody know a price and release date yet? Tarantino deserves my money, especially since I buy very few movies...

[quote name='Rig']Anybody know a price and release date yet? Tarantino deserves my money, especially since I buy very few movies...[/quote]

That was already answered earlier in the post..

I'll post something when I know a date.. but like I said, I'm more interested in whether or not he puts out a COMPLETE ost :p

bread's done
Back