Killer is Dead [PS3] $19.99 or $15.99 Unlocked @ Best Buy

It might be a universal price drop, cause I saw this at Gamestop today for $19.99 as well. It was some special edition cause the display case was a larger box. It's also available on their website if you missed out on this

People need to stop asking, yes it's a LE. I ordered 2 copies back from amazon and they were both LE, even though nowhere it was mentioned in the description page!

This game didn't sell to well so your chances of finding a LE are pretty good at this point!

As far as the screen tearing goes, it's not that big of an issue. I'm a pretty big Suda51 fan myself and this game is a must for any No More Heroes fan. I bought the PS3 ver of course since I can't stand the 360 giant controller!

Last edited by a moderator:
People need to stop asking, yes it's a LE. I ordered 2 copies back from amazon and they were both LE, even though nowhere it was mentioned in the description page!
This is the BB thread. Plus, Amazon's page says that "launch copies" come as LEs. The game was released in a standard version, so what you'll end up with is anyone's guess.

Sorry for the terribly upsetting questions in this thread. We all owe you an apology for not being aware of your personal experience, which is obviously the experience we will all have as well. Now that it's documented, we can all count 100% on receiving limited editions. Thanks!

bread's done
Back