Killing Floor Giveaway! - GAMElitist.com

notimetobeidle

CAGiversary!
Hi guys!

We're giving away two copies of Killing Floor for Steam.

You can enter through Twitter (tweet a specific message) and Facebook (like our page).

Full details: http://gamelitist.com/2011/12/gamelitist-giveaway-killing-floor/

This giveaway ends December 13, 2011 at 11:59 PM EST. Oh and be sure to check out Killing Floor for yourself during the free weekend on Steam. Tripwire has started their Christmas event for the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, I entered. My friends have been bugging me to get this game, so either way if I win or lose I should be able to play it with them because of the free weekend. I would also put money on Killing Floor being on sale during the event, if I was a betting man.

In my haste to enter I neglected to notice that this was for Steam, don't really game on my computer. Please nullify my entry, thanks.

[quote name='thoraxethegamer']Awesome, I entered. My friends have been bugging me to get this game, so either way if I win or lose I should be able to play it with them because of the free weekend. I would also put money on Killing Floor being on sale during the event, if I was a betting man.[/QUOTE]

It's probably a safe bet that it will be on sale sometime during the event. Still, never hurts to enter!

just tasted free day of Killing Floor on Steam (not the first time though), feels good. Thanks, OP, entered

bread's done
Back