Killzone 2 $39.99 @ Newegg + Free Shipping

I would suggest getting it from gamefly, under their used games store. I've bought about 3 games from their store, and they basically come new. not a single scratch, comes with the instruction manual and original case.

at gamefly killzone 2 is $34.99

[quote name='IRHari']I would suggest getting it from gamefly, under their used games store. I've bought about 3 games from their store, and they basically come new. not a single scratch, comes with the instruction manual and original case.

at gamefly killzone 2 is $34.99[/QUOTE]

Wow, your lucky. Every game I ever bought from there came unplayable. Like they refinished the disk with steel wool. I have yet have a successful transaction with GF.

[quote name='groundskeeper']Wow, your lucky. Every game I ever bought from there came unplayable. Like they refinished the disk with steel wool. I have yet have a successful transaction with GF.[/QUOTE]

Guess I'm lucky too, every game I've bought came good as new...15+ transactions through GameFly.

[quote name='groundskeeper']Wow, your lucky. Every game I ever bought from there came unplayable. Like they refinished the disk with steel wool. I have yet have a successful transaction with GF.[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt that. Unless you're extremely unlucky and "every" is "one."

Yeah that seem's highly unlikely

[quote name='groundskeeper']Wow, your lucky. Every game I ever bought from there came unplayable. Like they refinished the disk with steel wool. I have yet have a successful transaction with GF.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
I don't know how a game can come unplayable from an reputed retailer, because I am certain don't carry bootlegged versions.

Sounds more like the guy has a grudge against GameFly for whatever reason, whether it be a single purchase or not. But it's nice to see other members not letting GameFly being dragged through the mud.

Granted I terminated my membership due to slow shipping times after reaching level 3, I have NEVER had a bad experience with buying. I LOVE me some GameFly used games!!

And if you in the rare instance you would've received an unplayable game...why on the FSM's green earth didn't you send it back for another.

I bought lego indiana jones from gamefly for 9.99 awhile back. While it installed 100% i was pretty disappointed in the resurfaced and garbage condition it came in.

However I dont blame gamefly...Most 360 games that are used are in VERY shitty condition overall I seem to find.

I just wish this game didn't give me motion sickness. No game, except Mirror's Edge, does it more. Something to do with the head bob I think. Bummer too, as I really like what I was playing.

[quote name='mrg']I just wish this game didn't give me motion sickness. No game, except Mirror's Edge, does it more. Something to do with the head bob I think. Bummer too, as I really like what I was playing.[/QUOTE]

My wife can't watch any FPS type game due to motion sickness.....that and I'm sure all the blood and gore turns her off too.

What does a thread about a new copy of Killzone 2 have to do with Gamefly? Especially only $5 cheaper, maybe free ship maybe not?

You get what you expect with GameFly, the case is pristine, the disc may or may not be good. I've never got one that looks new, in numerous tries.

I mentioned that gamefly is $5 cheaper, and has free shipping. plus, based on my experience (i've ordered about 3 games from gamefly's used game store), their used games that you can buy are in basically new condition. I didn't note any scratches on my disk or even the cover, and it came with the original manual.

I understand the whole idea about saving $$ and the input on how GF is cheaper but I think you cant compare the 2.I understand you are trying to inform the readers here that you can get it cheaper at another site but its not new, like the OP has advertised.You can put in Craigslist too since we are on the topic.I mean, the argument can go on and on.

For $5 more it gives the buyer the peace of mind that its a factory sealed,disease free game :).

Just my personal opinion. Great find OP.

[quote name='subzerorn']I understand the whole idea about saving $$ and the input on how GF is cheaper but I think you cant compare the 2.I understand you are trying to inform the readers here that you can get it cheaper at another site but its not new, like the OP has advertised.You can put in Craigslist too since we are on the topic.I mean, the argument can go on and on.

For $5 more it gives the buyer the peace of mind that its a factory sealed,disease free game :).

Just my personal opinion. Great find OP.[/QUOTE]

Used games are not really deals, especially when there is 5 $ difference between used and new.

I don't see how a $5 difference doesn't make it a deal. I mean, there's an entire topic teaching you how to manipulate Gold Box quick picks so you can save like, 5% (usually $2-4?) on a game.

Good point though that it would support the people who made the game by buying it used.

[quote name='DeathBringer']19.99 would be a nice deal[/QUOTE]

I got mine for $10 shipped thanks to Sony Retail Loyalty program (you have to work for a retail store that sells games).

[quote name='oasisboy']I got mine for $10 shipped thanks to Sony Retail Loyalty program (you have to work for a retail store that sells games).[/QUOTE]

How do I join? I work at a retail store!

Why don't you guys pm each other? Plus I can do without the lame videos :)

BTW I thought this game was supposed to become a "greatest hits" title for $29.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jackalope']Why don't you guys pm each other? Plus I can do without the lame videos :)

BTW I thought this game was supposed to become a "greatest hits" title for $29.99.[/QUOTE]

Doubt it. This game came out this year, they won't drop the price that fast.

I'm looking for a good multi-player game to get on PS3 that would actually make me play the system. I'm thinking this could be it... does it have a large online community?

bread's done
Back