Killzone 2 CE with BradyGames Guide... Blu-ray Steelbooks...

[quote name='masterchief2291']oh man its a damn shame that RE6 steelbook is G2. if it was G1, i'd be all over that. well good luck to ya! and FREE BUMP![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the bump! :cool:

That BIN price on your PS3 lot is quite bold, friend.

[EDIT: And for how unabashadly non-competitive most of your prices are, now that I've looked at a couple others for the hell of it.]

And for that, you get a free bump.

[quote name='Sanges99']That BIN price on your PS3 lot is quite bold, friend.

[EDIT: And for how unabashadly non-competitive most of your prices are, now that I've looked at a couple others for the hell of it.]

And for that, you get a free bump.[/QUOTE]

If you noticed, I'm open to offers, that's what the "Best Offer" option is for.

A brand new Batman AA GOTY just sold for $120, and the ones available are listed with a $200 BIN price; This one is very hard to find. Uncharted goes for $60+ also hard to find... Dead Space $30+... most of them you can get them for $15-$40, but are getting hard to find... on top of that, I'm offering FREE shipping and have to pay eBay and PayPal fees...

Well, this isn't the 'deals' section right? ;)

Best Western hotels even have their own reward program for those who plan to stay there consistently. Besides, it is water-proof too. This stunning island really packs a punch when it comes to finding a holiday destination that offers everything you could ever want, all in superb quality and class.The beaches of Jamaica are clean and vast, so you wont feel crowded or pushed for space. Melbourne street tram ran three generations, from the most classic of classic cars to the most advanced "bullet" space vehicle, the tinkle of music constitutes a unique urban music all over the world. Travelers can book an entire bus to have their group accommodated in their Key West tours for a discount. in case you overestimate the space you need, you'll not receive a refund, and find that space is wasted in case you book a bigger van than you need. For instance, if you are traveling to Bali to golf, then focus more your golf plans. The southern part of Lanzarote is dominated with magnificent volcanoes, formed by 18th century old eruptions. There are auctions in your area regularly. Nude recreation is one of the fastest growing segments of the travel industry.However, if you prefer heading over to a place where numerous British bars are to be found, 'The Square' is the place to be and is found at the junction of Avda Mallorca and c/Gerona. Information on this helpful program can be found by visiting the Transportation Security Administration (TSA)'s online website. The top 7 the explanation why you should buy travel insurance coverage are listed below:1. For enjoying the various attractive places o

bread's done
Back