Killzone 2 graphics :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.ying

CAG Veteran
I don't have much complain about killzone 2 graphics are incredibly nice, with good textures. I have my 37 inch lcd hdtv with hdmi cable, but even though it on high def, i notice that on sandbags and when you use the cover system, the grahics looks a bit blurred out especially when you using the cover system. 2nd thing is the sandbags have a little bit of pixels you can see, it not that easy to detect unless you zoom in wit you gun to the sandbags. Is it just me or the game is like that. or i am just too picky??

thanks

You need to wait few more console generations for photo realistic graphics. But even if consoles does get there, current HDTV tech won't be able to handle that.

um graphics like that are available now. Crysis+Crysis warhead. That game is the only game that never left me wanting anything in terms of graphics/story/gameplay. Of course then i built my computer so i could run it maxed out which means any other game my pc just demolishes it.

[quote name='s2k']um graphics like that are available now. Crysis+Crysis warhead. That game is the only game that never left me wanting anything in terms of graphics/story/gameplay. Of course then i built my computer so i could run it maxed out which means any other game my pc just demolishes it.[/quote]

Is those graphics on a console? No, I don't think so. We're talking about console graphics, not pc graphics.

[quote name='craigbezzle']I think graphics are the least of Killzone 2's worries. The game looks incredible.

Now, the controls...[/QUOTE]

They're fine once you get adjusted. I hated them at first too, the Demo sucked in my eyes because of that.

After a little time in the Warzone, I've gotten at home with the controls and they don't seem too bad.

If you don't like the default ones, change them to the COD style ones, those are a bit better for most people who play more than 1 shooter.

The graphics though, I think they look fantastic but you shouldn't be zooming in on something while standing close, of course its going to look bad, its a console game.

Yeah I use alternate 2 with x and y cranked up a little bit and I actually like the controls.

Graphics are easily the best console graphics out.

[quote name='craigbezzle']I think graphics are the least of Killzone 2's worries. The game looks incredible.

Now, the controls...[/quote]

I dont think theres anything wrong with the controls at all. the game is fine the way it is.

and by the way, your picky dude.

Uh... the game looks phenomenal. I think if it didn't and wasn't supposed to be the savior of the PS3, it'd be just another shooter in a genre almost a heavily-saturated as music games.

[quote name='help1']One look at your avatar explains it all.[/quote]

Yes it does. Is explains that I prefer real shooters over aim assist respawn garbage. Thanks for pointing that out.

[quote name='smiggity']Yes it does. Is explains that I prefer real shooters over aim assist respawn garbage. Thanks for pointing that out.[/quote]

lol smigity, I agree with you on Socom being a better shooter, but dont bash on these guys to hard. Killzone 2 is a solid game, even if it is like holding a candel to the blazing inferno that is Socom.

thanks, i am not into much gaming, all i do i just play it but i don't know much about it, cause i seen sometimes in cover when you shot the shells that fly out floats in the air over the cover, well since it a console as you guys pointed out it is not as powerful as it is so guess it all good

thanks for the response

[quote name='kurokubushi']lol smigity, I agree with you on Socom being a better shooter, but dont bash on these guys to hard. Killzone 2 is a solid game, even if it is like holding a candel to the blazing inferno that is Socom.[/quote]

lol haha yeah I was just pissed off at the world. I posted that during the Lions draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back