Killzone 3/Bulletstorm Giveaway

lol TC still arguing with people from yesterday. Your under some assumption that because you think your hosting a contest that your a god. Your not someones boss where you can threaten someone with a pay check and they'll lose sleep. Every time someone says something you don't like you want to disqualify them for that. You've now started a flame war with someone i mentioned in my previous post of pissing off and it all started from the same thing as mine and all it was was him asking about eligibility to enter.

[quote name='needler420']lol TC still arguing with people from yesterday. Your under some assumption that because you think your hosting a contest that your a god. Your not someones boss where you can threaten someone with a pay check and they'll lose sleep. Every time someone says something you don't like you want to disqualify them for that. You've now started a flame war with someone i mentioned in my previous post of pissing off and it all started from the same thing as mine and all it was was him asking about eligibility to enter.[/QUOTE]

Calling me a fraud isn't asking about eligibility.

Stay out of arguments that don't involve you.

And once more, I'm not hosting shit, I'm advertising it.

Every striking of ineligibility here has been by the hand of ELTheGeek, I'm just the messenger who happens to agree with him.

BTW, and NO, I'm not trolling, I'm just tired of seeing people that don't seem to posses this piece of grammatical knowledge:

When you say "Your a god", that is improper; You're a god, is proper.
Your = defining an object, statement or anything to that extent that is under the helm of someone else.
You're = the shortened of "You Are".

[quote name='Vyra']Calling me a fraud isn't asking about eligibility.

Stay out of arguments that don't involve you.

And once more, I'm not hosting shit, I'm advertising it.

Every striking of ineligibility here has been by the hand of ELTheGeek, I'm just the messenger who happens to agree with him.

BTW, and NO, I'm not trolling, I'm just tired of seeing people that don't seem to posses this piece of grammatical knowledge:

When you say "Your a god", that is improper; You're a god, is proper.
Your = defining an object, statement or anything to that extent that is under the helm of someone else.
You're = the shortened of "You Are".[/QUOTE]

That wasn't how it started. He said those things after. It started with you getting rude with about 3-4 people about the ineligibility issue. It morphed from there to him calling you a fraud. Hence why i say you started a flame war.

[quote name='needler420']That wasn't how it started. He said those things after. It started with you getting rude with about 3-4 people about the ineligibility issue. It morphed from there to him calling you a fraud. Hence why i say you started a flame war.[/QUOTE]

Here, let me go through the whole thread and quote these things.
And also, I didn't get "rude" with 3-4 people about ineligibility, I got "Rude with you, and that other kid", that's TWO.

Now excuse me, I'm going to gather the posts and walk you through them step by step.

lol read the first page i see 3 people ask about being able to enter you flamed all 3 of us. Then that one guy got mad at that and starting calling you a fraud. Now I'm not calling you a fraud myself but you want to guide me through how peoples quotes went then hell ill even do it for you.

Here is lottagames first post.

[quote name='LottaGames']So if you're not doing it for subscribers then I'm entering here, thanks. Let me know if I win.[/QUOTE]

Here is your response[quote name='Vyra']Learn to read/listen next time man:
This is a celebration for reaching 400 subscribers, this is him giving back to his already current subscribers, but it's also open to new subscribers.

Not to mention this rule is said at least 3-5 times between the 2 videos, and is mentioned in the description:

"1. Subscribe to ELTheGeek and HybridGamingNation"
"If you do not meet all of the requirements, you are ineligible to win"[/QUOTE]

Then i ended up asking the same question before reading their posts. I deleted mine already but here was your response to me.
[quote name='Vyra']It's been stated multiple times that new subscribers are welcome, because unlike alot of other channels, we are generous and actually care for our subscribers.

Continue nitpicking and you will be marked ineligible to compete in this giveaway, and future giveaways; PERIOD, subscriber - or not.[/QUOTE]

Then there was another guy who asked the same thing as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, i dont get why your getting so mad OP. even if ppl are being mean on here, your not doing yourself any favors by going along with it. thanks for doing the contest tho, whether it is for subscribers or not. i personally dont rly care...I just want free stuff :)

1:
My instructions stated were:
Here's the video, please right click it and click watch on youtube, and follow the instructions.
--------------
Now, you're saying my instructions weren't clear enough.
is it my that you didn't watch the video for the instructions?

2:
a. LottaGames: "So if you're not doing it for subscribers then I'm entering here, thanks. Let me know if I win.

b. Me: Learn to read/listen next time man:
This is a celebration for reaching 400 subscribers, this is him giving back to his already current subscribers, but it's also open to new subscribers.

Not to mention this rule is said at least 3-5 times between the 2 videos, and is mentioned in the description:

"1. Subscribe to ELTheGeek and HybridGamingNation"
"If you do not meet all of the requirements, you are ineligible to win"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, that might sound rude/blunt, but that's because it's in text, and text can be percieved as rude and blunt 24/7.

LottaGames: "I didn't watch the videos. He said it's not for subscribers so I left an entry here. If that's not good enough then I'm not signing up."
---------------------------------------------------
His excuse for not following the rules to the giveaway is that he read it isn't to gain subscribers, and it isn't, but the rules were in the video, which he refuses to watch for no reason whatsoever, to see that the rules are quite simple; and if he had watched the videos, none of this would be happening now.

Me: "The give away is to give back to his subscribers, if you're not one of his subscribers, you're ineligible to compete.

Your loss, a free game is simply a click away.

You might want to lose your false sense of internet pride one of the days, buddy.

PS: Next time you enter a give away, how about you actually follow the rules."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, once again, what might sound rude/blunt here is only because it is in text. I told him to loose his sense of internet pride that he has for not wanting to watch a video or subscribe, when it could benefit him.
Now, if that insulted him, that's pathetic on his part, cause it wasn't intended to insult him, or to be rude; and if it really did insult him - then I'd imagine he gets insulted when dogs look at him with their head tilted sideways.

a. You(Needler): (Quoting me)"Now, before you say we're doing this to get subscribers for our channels; NO, we are not; this was ORIGINALLY meant for our existing subscribers, and as a celebration for ELTheGeek reaching 400 subscribers."

b. Me: "It's been stated multiple times that new subscribers are welcome, because unlike alot of other channels, we are generous and actually care for our subscribers.

Continue nitpicking and you will be marked ineligible to compete in this giveaway, and future giveaways; PERIOD, subscriber - or not"
---------------------------------------------
Now, for this, you're saying that by your knowledge that it's not for new people. When clearly if you hadn't cut out the rest of the quote here:
"This is solely to inform people that they can win a free copy of Bulletstorm or Killzone 3.

So, if you would like to enter for the chance win a free copy of Bulletstorm or Killzone 3, please click the link, and follow the videos instructions to be entered to win." - You would've stated the part that says that OTHERS CAN ENTER ASWELL.

And as to the "Nitpicking", was it rude? possibly, but I say no in this case, because at that period in time, I thought the person who posted that was Lotta, instead of you; which I only recently discovered was you(Needler) shortly before I posted this post, and that, I apologise for.

The next post from you about my Ego needless to say needs no explanation, as I thought this was still Lotta - and, the statement I replied with was infact true.

LottaGames: "Yeah, the rules were not clear and implied I could enter here. Instead the first post was a lie and it IS intended to raise subscriber count.

So I choose between subscribing for some goofy movie or losing a free game. I think I don't want the game then. Not worth it. "
---------------------------------------------------
Now, if he had WATCHED THE VIDEO as directed, he would've seen how clear the rules were - but no, he has to much pride to watch the rules, and then continues to call me a liar and a fraud, simply because he hasn't watched the video.

The rest I don't even need to get into because it's recent enough to where you can see it and understand from there.

And also, there was no 3rd person, I haven't deleted not one post on this forum, nor do I know how to.

Also, sorry for the messiness of this post, I'm not forum savvy enough to do multi-quotes.

[quote name='dwb6']lol, i dont get why your getting so mad OP. even if ppl are being mean on here, your not doing yourself any favors by going along with it. thanks for doing the contest tho, whether it is for subscribers or not. i personally dont rly care...I just want free stuff :)[/QUOTE]

Because I'm not going to settle for someone calling me a fraud just because the didn't follow the giveaways rules.

And no problem man, thanks for supporting the giveaway.

What's the big deal? Even if he wants subscribers, it is part of a giveaway. There have been countless giveaways requiring people to subscribe, follow someone, or comment on a blog. What makes this any difference. Should all contests just be random out of the goodness of someone's heart? Where's the benefit in that?

Look, Vyra is a troll. I hope people unsubscribe and show this tool that you can't buy friends when nothing else will work. A mere 25 fell for it and then I was flamed for predicting this bomb. Had I not given this dope free bumps I wonder how much lower it would have been. On the other hand maybe I saved a few people from entering.

You can't come here and change the rules to suit your needs. Hell from the sound of it this isn't even your contest. I think I've made the discrepancies in your posts clear. Now you call it advertising, that's even worse. Threatening to block people isn't a problem since we don't actually think you'll give away a game tonight or ever again. Not with that attitude.

[quote name='LottaGames']Look, Vyra is a troll. I hope people unsubscribe and show this tool that you can't buy friends when nothing else will work. A mere 25 fell for it and then I was flamed for predicting this bomb. Had I not given this dope free bumps I wonder how much lower it would have been. On the other hand maybe I saved a few people from entering.

You can't come here and change the rules to suit your needs. Hell from the sound of it this isn't even your contest. I think I've made the discrepancies in your posts clear. Now you call it advertising, that's even worse. Threatening to block people isn't a problem since we don't actually think you'll give away a game tonight or ever again. Not with that attitude.[/QUOTE]

Like I said, I'll post the video of the winner being picked, and having the game shipped through amazon.

And believe me, we all recognize YOU as the troll here.

Did all the steps. Would love to win Bulletstorm for the x360! Subscribed as shylok1077. Thanks for the contest.

[quote name='Vyra']Like I said, I'll post the video of the winner being picked, and having the game shipped through amazon.

And believe me, we all recognize YOU as the troll here.[/QUOTE]

Rofl, like that's going to improve your image. The troll trying to pawn his faults on someone else. Ain't gonna work pal. I'm a gamer not a troll, that card doesn't work on me. When I find somebody doing something stupid or shady I'm gonna call it and/or have fun with it. Don't think you're the first or last.

[quote name='LottaGames']I told you there wouldn't be a winner. I love being right and I chased off a troll buying fame. What a great day.[/QUOTE]

There was a winner, it's just unlike you I have a life and yesterday was my first day of work, and by the time I got home I was already tired as hell.

The Winner has been announced! I know Jaydepps already posted the video here, but just so LottaGames can't say that I didn't post the video here; here it is:

youtube-com/watch?v=yS1XrcTVkcs

[quote name='LottaGames']I told you there wouldn't be a winner. I love being right and I chased off a troll buying fame. What a great day.[/QUOTE]

I like how you call him the troll. Makes the thread that much more entertaining.
Winner was the 8th comment after mine :(

Patience, little one.

You look really stupid right about now. Thanks for the laugh, I needed it.

No, I was right. He wouldn't have done anything until I called him out a second time. A legit contest holder wouldn't wait 2 days hoping nobody would notice.

Ah well, let's hope he doesn't come back. Actually wait, let's see if the 'game' that gets shipped is more than an empty box from GS. Haha.

The video was posted 20 hours ago. You "called him out" 4 hours ago. What is with the unnecessary hostility towards him? Do you get mad at everyone who holds YouTube contests?

Really, man. There are such things as free stuff as strange as it sounds. You have it out for this guy like he stole your favorite teddy bear. Just because you can't sleep at night now doesn't mean you gotta troll.

Also, I'm pretty sure no one agrees with you and you do look really dumb.

[quote name='LottaGames']No, I was right. He wouldn't have done anything until I called him out a second time. A legit contest holder wouldn't wait 2 days hoping nobody would notice.

Ah well, let's hope he doesn't come back. Actually wait, let's see if the 'game' that gets shipped is more than an empty box from GS. Haha.[/QUOTE]

The video itself was posted when we said it would be, I just didn't post the video on here until today due to work.

Talk all you want, everyone here thinks you look like an idi- scratch that, everyone here KNOWS you're an idiot; believe me, we all know what a troll who knows he's wrong looks like.

[quote name='thereefernander']*tosses can to Vyra*

[/QUOTE]

That just made my day, I was laughing my ass off, LMAO

bread's done
Back