Killzone 3 Helghast Edition $49.99 + FS at Newegg

Tempted to get this but way too many deals out there right now, nice find though. I guess I could flip my copy to BB.

wow, fantastic deal! i bought it from amazon at this price during the lightning deal sale. the multiplayer was so fantastic I even traded in bad company 2 when the tiv was $16.

Great deal, I am tempted, but not sure. Any suggestions the game may go low than that?

[quote name='orale1226']30 bucks too high[/QUOTE]

I would say if it were down to $35, I would cave. Right now it is so tempting though.

Extremely tempting, but I don't have enough space for all these collectors editions now! I've been keeping an eye out just for the vanilla copy to go down to $25-30 new, but nothing. Should decide soon especially if that Super Voucher is to expire by next month.

You will uncover a broad range of winter period of your time discount ugg boots for ladies within market, producing it a complicated process to select the quite most significant boot with each and every comfort and design. I hereby make some boots summary under to support you in getting your perfect boots.

I want this, but feel that the helmet is just going to take up my limited room space. Kind of wish there was an edition that didn't include the helghast head. Then again, I could just store that part somewhere else.

[quote name='Adamu Kuezada']I think the voucher expires the first of September. Sucks because I don't think I'll get it in time.[/QUOTE]
Yup, it says on the voucher that it expires Sept. 1. Of course, who knows if it *really* expires Sept. 1...

bread's done
Back