Killzone 3 Helghast Edition - Now $59.99 + FSSS @ Amazon

This has been $80 on Amazon since the price drop. Technically $80 is now considered MSRP. I spent $60 on it when it was in the Gold Box deals. I later returned because I was disappointed in it and the way it was packaged and shipped. It was damaged and scratched. But if you really want I would say $40. No more.

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']This has been $80 on Amazon since the price drop. Technically $80 is now considered MSRP. I spent $60 on it when it was in the Gold Box deals. I later returned because I was disappointed in it and the way it was packaged and shipped. It was damaged and scratched. But if you really want I would say $40. No more.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. It's been this price since April 1, with a slight spike, then back down to $79.99 for weeks.

[quote name='Dranakin']I do want the game now that I have Move, but I'm eh for this CE.[/QUOTE]

This. Helghast Ed is in a gigantic box with a Halo 3-esque helmet (I'm sure it's nicer), you need to have the space and commitment for it.

I want a $20 copy of the game.

[quote name='AwRy108']Um, what?[/QUOTE]
He would face both statues of the Helghast and Master Chief at each other for a showdown.

I was at Frys B&M the other day and saw a few on the bottom shelf priced at $60, I already have the game but was hesitant to full the trigger since I didn't know how the build quality is . It's also listed on their website at 60 if anyone else is interested getting it

[quote name='BuDdyLe']I was at Frys B&M the other day and saw a few on the bottom shelf priced at $60, I already have the game but was hesitant to full the trigger since I didn't know how the build quality is . It's also listed on their website at 60 if anyone else is interested getting it[/QUOTE]

yeah same at my frys $60 1 box was pretty beaten up but the other was brand new.

[quote name='BuDdyLe']I was at Frys B&M the other day and saw a few on the bottom shelf priced at $60, I already have the game but was hesitant to full the trigger since I didn't know how the build quality is . It's also listed on their website at 60 if anyone else is interested getting it[/QUOTE]

The one Amazon shipped me that I returned was terrible. The helmet reminded me of a scratch off lottery ticket. It was so poorly made that when I took it out of the box the cardboard scratched the helmet and it actually flaked off and left a noticable mark on the helmet. Plus the smell of the contents in the box was gut wrenching. There was even a few holes comeing out of the box from where it was damaged. If you want my advice dont order it from Amazon. If you want this thing bad enough go to a retail store and ask to open the box and look at it before you buy it. Im not bashing Playstation or Killzone I like them both so no fan buy comments please.

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']The one Amazon shipped me that I returned was terrible. The helmet reminded me of a scratch off lottery ticket. It was so poorly made that when I took it out of the box the cardboard scratched the helmet and it actually flaked off and left a noticable mark on the helmet. Plus the smell of the contents in the box was gut wrenching. There was even a few holes comeing out of the box from where it was damaged. If you want my advice dont order it from Amazon. If you want this thing bad enough go to a retail store and ask to open the box and look at it before you buy it. Im not bashing Playstation or Killzone I like them both so no fan buy comments please.[/QUOTE]
Was it a defective product or a shipment damage?

[quote name='eau']Was it a defective product or a shipment damage?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea. I didnt even bother to open the game. I just returned it and got a refund. I even got a little bit extra for the trouble.

Currently, it is also part of a buy 1 get 1 50% off. There are a few good games that are part of the promotion, so I don't see a better time than this to buy it if you really want it.

[quote name='Vetauciont']Currently, it is also part of a buy 1 get 1 50% off. There are a few good games that are part of the promotion, so I don't see a better time than this to buy it if you really want it.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same. Just having a hell of a time finding another game to go with it.

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']I was thinking the same. Just having a hell of a time finding another game to go with it.[/QUOTE]

Order two Killzone 3 Helghast Editions. Keep one. Sale/Trade one.

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']Order two Killzone 3 Helghast Editions. Keep one. Sale/Trade one.[/QUOTE]
If you don't mind my asking, where are you planning to sell or trade? I thought about buying two copies as well. However, with tax and current selling/trading options, I estimate the best I could do is to essentially break even.

If you break up the set you could probably sell it for more (below are estimates based on recent completed listings on ebay)

Helmet - $25- 30
Figure:whistle2: $10-15
Artbook - $5- 10 (best to bundle this with something else)
Super Voucher - $10
Game $30 ($27 TIV at Amazon)

bread's done
Back