Killzone 3 + PS3 Move Gun = $54 + S/H (reg price $79)

your better off getting the official sharpshooter since it lets you map buttons plus it was 50% off for the past 2-3 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
does the sharpshooter help with aiming, because I was playing KZ 3 with just the move control and navigator and aiming was more troublesome than using the controller.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Wasnt Killzone 3 just 13 or 15 from gamefly? Makes it hard to justify this as a deal...even though i know technically it is.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was $15. Also, The official Sony move gun(sharpshooter) was just $20 through both Gamestop & Amazon.

This is still technically a "deal", albeit a not so great one(Sorry OP!)... Especially since the included gun with this bundle isn't even the official Sony one.

[quote name='BoromirsFan']is it worth getting killzone 3 used from gamefly? Would i get the Killzone 3 box and manual or a gamefly generic cover?[/QUOTE]

You will get a mint condition box and manual.

[quote name='Enuf']your better off getting the official sharpshooter since it lets you map buttons plus it was 50% off for the past 2-3 weeks.[/QUOTE]

this plus gamefly had killzone 3 for the cheap

bread's done
Back