Killzone : anyone still playing it?

budz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Ironically, out of the big three (bf4 and ghosts) Killzone has the highest tiv on Amazon , but no one talks about it!

The single player campaign is meh at best. Some stages are way too lengthy, and boring as a result. And the story was incredibly cheesy and predictable. So much so, I thought to myself by the ending "that's it?!". But we don't really play these games for the single player :)

The main thing I enjoy about multi-player is the multiple modes in one play through. Also, challenges instead of xp is "mostly" nice. I never feel that any other player is overpowering. Also, Free maps. :)

It's just a shame that none of my friends play it, and rarely anyone is on voice chat (from my personal experience, none!) Co op maps would be nice too, but they are only for the season pass. Also, Remember when I said challenges were a strength? The problem is that challenges lack the feeling of progression compared to xp. Microtranactions as the ONLY way to visually customize your character and weapons and is pretty lame. Even ghosts isn't guilty of that.

I'm debating on keeping the game because I personally play ghosts more (season pass owner mainly because I wanted more of Extinction) both by myself and with my friends.

I really want to give Killzone a second chance! If anyone wants to play Killzone with me, my PSN id is Budz04

Thanks for reading!

I ordered a copy but haven't got it yet. Some recent sales on Killzone should add a number of new players.

I finally started to play Killzone.  It's just okay.  I'd give it a 6.  It's very old school feel.  It looks pretty but so far I haven't been hugely impressed. 

I played through the first 5 chapters on Saturday evening.  Agree it's pretty mediocre compared to the 2nd and 3rd one.  Not sure why they changed so much of the gameplay/feel of the game since those two were pretty well received.

I haven't tried the MP.  Doubt I'll play it much as I'm just not into competitive shooters anymore.  I suck at them, and MP is just a huge time sink when I already struggle to keep up with the single player games that are must plays for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back