Killzone Shadow Fall now $17.97 on TigerDirect!

I didn't get the memo. Just trying to help out fellow cags who haven't got this game yet lol
No problem. i picked up when it was $19.99 at BB, $15.99 for GCU in June. Very disappointing game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not think this game was THAT BAD. Yeah, it was bland and the main character was boring, but I made the most out of it...This is a great price for it.

No problem. i picked up when it was $19.99 at BB, $15.99 for GCU in June. Very disappointing game.
How so? I think I had more fun with 3, but it was still good. (Of the launch exclusives though I liked Knack a lot more.)

Yep, got mine at the same time and felt the exact same way. At first I was blown away by the graphics and the environments, but then I lost interest quickly. Very frustrating game, and I enjoyed KZ 2&3 quite a bit. I traded KZ towards Madden and got my FPS fix with the new Wolfenstein when Target had it for $40 a few weeks back (which I highly recommend, best FPS I've played all year).

Whenever we compare to the quality of sequels it usually goes back to the franchise's formula.  I don't think KZ: Shadow Fall is any exception: it's a good game if you're a fan of the KZ series.  Quality graphics, and no recoil gunplay.  Because of the shooting mechanics, I find it better as a campaign title than a MP title.  I think the OWL is a nice little wrinkle though.  But if you could never get into KZ, this game won't convince you otherwise.

The ending has a twist.  I didn't see that coming. I thought it was a neat way to segue into the epilogue though.  I think a lot of people might have missed it because iirc, it runs after the credits roll.

Not the best game on PS4 right now. I would hold off. game is a straight forward shooter with good gfx.  imo, i think it may be avail for PSN+ in the next 6 months.  

bread's done
Back