kinda new

DragonGod456

CAG Veteran
Its a kinda new game and ur not gonna get it for under 20 $ and ur gonna have to look hard for it best suggestion check game stop or eb mabey you can get one cheap.

[quote name='DragonGod456']Its a kinda new game and ur not gonna get it for under 20 $ and ur gonna have to look hard for it best suggestion check game stop or eb mabey you can get one cheap.[/quote]

yo that game is mad cheap!

[quote name='DragonGod456']Its a kinda new game and ur not gonna get it for under 20 $ and ur gonna have to look hard for it best suggestion check game stop or eb mabey you can get one cheap.[/quote]
What are you talking about? It's been out for about a year and a half now. I saw it the other day at Target for $9.99, and they had a stack of like 15 copies.

[quote name='Supernothing']Oh yeah your talking about that one game with that one person in it....[/quote]

Yeah, the one where that guy does that thing and the person is all like "whoa, that thing was awesome."

If anyone could pick that up for me, I'd gladly repay them plus price of shipping (and maybe a little something extra for their trouble!) I haven't been able to find a copy at any store near me. I have the worst luck. :(

[quote name='RBM']If anyone could pick that up for me, I'd gladly repay them plus price of shipping (and maybe a little something extra for their trouble!) I haven't been able to find a copy at any store near me. I have the worst luck. :([/quote]

one copy for me please! I'll trade radiant silvergun for it.

[quote name='RBM']If anyone could pick that up for me, I'd gladly repay them plus price of shipping (and maybe a little something extra for their trouble!) I haven't been able to find a copy at any store near me. I have the worst luck. :([/quote]

What system? I'm going out today and I'll see if I can get it.

Wait, are you talking about the one where you use the analog stick to move and the buttons to perform actions? You know, the one where you get to interact with the game world and then save your progress?

Before you guys go and make outragous trades for this, please read my review.

Well this game was well overhyped. The new features/graphics/added gameplay were susposed to be top notch. Well looks like everything came up short. So I would avoid this game at all costs, untill it's .01 at circuity city. I even managed to get a .01 guide for it at Best Buy. But who needs a strategey guide when you can't control what you are doing, and are unable to recognize anything because the graphics are so bad. Maybe if you are a collector I would advise spending a little more. But nother more than .02 for the game.

Graphics -10^9
Control -10^9
Gameplay -10^9
---------------------
Overall -10^9

It may not play good or have good graphics but it's the first game of it's type. No other game has tackled this kind of gameplay. It's worth it just for the great innovations, just to see where games may be heading.

Damn I had this game too I made a fatal error and traded it for Tomb Raider Angel Of Darkness. I know horrible trade at least in the game I had you could do cool stuff at at least one part.

You guys seriously he's obviously talking about the Mary Kate and Ashley Olson game!

BTW-Something tells me that XBoxMaster watches redvsblue on a regular basis...

Its a spider?!? Get it off!

The eagle has landed and the fat lady sings at 3:52am on the first night the tide is high and the moon is gibbous.

I know you know what I'm talking about ...

Only a select few know what the 456th God of Dragon is talking about. I am one of those select few. If I told you, I'd have to

kill you.

That is all I can say for now. Farewell.

[quote name='XboxMaster']Most of yall realize how he probably made this mistake, right?[/quote]
No, I don't think anyone else here can figure it out. You're the only one with enough brains for that.

bread's done
Back