Kinect Fun Labs: Musical Feet *FREE*

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
http://blog.kinectshare.com/2012/03/12/get-musical-feet-for-free/

Download link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/Product/Musical-Feet/a6d2f8fc-1245-4a7f-adfa-2dca49e0651a

banner.png

Have you been wishing that you could play and make music with something more than just your hands? Want to show off your dancing skills and your piano prowess at the same time? Well, you need to treat yourself to Kinect Fun Labs Gadget Musical Feet! Starting today thanks to the generosity of Intel you can get Musical Feet for the low-low price of totally feet-flipping free. BAM, indeed.
Originally 240 MSP, now Free. Compared to other Fun Lab Gadgets, you need quite a bit of room for this one.

---

Speaking of Kinect and Free, a new "app" was released today [03/13/2012], titled Voice Studio. It has four achievements for 50 GS and four avatar awards, available on US accounts only. It's basically like Xbox LIVE Labs, and is a tool to help Microsoft with voice calibration and detection. If you are going for all the achievements you'll have to speak over 500 phrases and upload eight 'tracks'

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Voice-Studio/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258480860

or you can find it on your dashboard under Social>Social Apps>Voice Studio

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Litepink! Welcome to CAG, BTW.

Now if Microsoft would just make it easy to actually find and play Kinect Fun Labs...

I hate how you have to have an Internet connection now to use Kinect Fun Labs. This must be a mistake. In order to get to Kinect Fun Labs, you either have to use the Bing search which requires Internet access or you have access to Games Marketplace which requires a connection.

They need to fix this! People need to complain.

[quote name='dirtyvu']I hate how you have to have an Internet connection now to use Kinect Fun Labs. This must be a mistake. In order to get to Kinect Fun Labs, you either have to use the Bing search which requires Internet access or you have access to Games Marketplace which requires a connection.

They need to fix this! People need to complain.[/QUOTE]

I've noticed that the Fun Labs app can be kind of a pain to find, wasn't even thinking that you need internet access at all times to open it though, that does kind of suck if you don't always have a connection :/ On another note, thanks OP I love grabbing these free little "mini-games" as they have achievements and usually aren't terrilble

[quote name='dirtyvu']I hate how you have to have an Internet connection now to use Kinect Fun Labs. This must be a mistake. In order to get to Kinect Fun Labs, you either have to use the Bing search which requires Internet access or you have access to Games Marketplace which requires a connection.

They need to fix this! People need to complain.[/QUOTE]

You can launch any of the "games" by simply navigating through your Quick Launch menu.

Ta Muchly OP, and I agree with everyone in that Fun Labs is a bitch to find. I could be wrong Outinthedark but I don't think the Fun Lab games appear in your Quickplay list.

[quote name='eastx']Thanks Litepink! Welcome to CAG, BTW.

Now if Microsoft would just make it easy to actually find and play Kinect Fun Labs...[/QUOTE]

I'm sorta relieved to know that others struggle to find fun labs as well. I always go to the games section and click on the advertisement for fun labs which is -most of the time- there. I agree that they need to come up with a better way for us to access it.

Thanks for the post OP. I was going to buy this a few weeks ago. Glad I waited. :)

Got it, but I spent like 20 minutes alone trying to calibrate the Kinect and it just keeps failing on me. Guess I'm not gonna be able to try this out.

Every bad thing you read about the play space needed for Musical Feet is absolutely true. You need a HUGE amount of free uncluttered play area for the game to even let you attempt to play. The game says 7-and-a-half feet are needed, but it wouldn't even start up until I had well over 12 feet of free area away from the sensor.

[quote name='ooga']I'm sorta relieved to know that others struggle to find fun labs as well. I always go to the games section and click on the advertisement for fun labs which is -most of the time- there. I agree that they need to come up with a better way for us to access it.

Thanks for the post OP. I was going to buy this a few weeks ago. Glad I waited. :)[/QUOTE]

I don't know why 'Fun Labs' doesn't just come up in the game library. It would be so much easier.

I haven't played this yet but I don't like that the game doesn't support full 3D and import my choices from Googly Eyes. I want an ENTIRE refund!

Good find OP!

[quote name='ooga']I guess voice studio is no longer available.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't find a 'purchase' link online either, but you can still download it from the dashboard via the OP's instructions Social - Social Apps - Voice Studio.

bread's done
Back