Kinect Motion Sensor - $119.99 with Free Shipping - today's eBay Daily Deal

Having a hard time biting on it. I just have this nasty feeling it will end up being a large paperweight. Are any of the games any good? I have absolutely ZERO interest in Dance Central nor do my kids.

[quote name='lllGurulll']Having a hard time biting on it. I just have this nasty feeling it will end up being a large paperweight. Are any of the games any good? I have absolutely ZERO interest in Dance Central nor do my kids.[/QUOTE]

Kinect Adventures is surprisingly awesome.

Really? I have heard nothing but horrible reviews of Kinect Adventures.

I just noticed that M$ is also charging $10 more than $ony for the games too. What the hell is up with that?

[quote name='lllGurulll']Really? I have heard nothing but horrible reviews of Kinect Adventures.

I just noticed that M$ is also charging $10 more than $ony for the games too. What the hell is up with that?[/QUOTE]

Jesus dude. If you're gonna complain that much about it, just don't buy it.

[quote name='confoosious']Jesus dude. If you're gonna complain that much about it, just don't buy it.[/QUOTE]

What the hell are you talking about. One was a statement of what I have heard and read. The other is a valid question.

Plus, Kinect Adventures comes with the unit so I was asking about other games to buy for it numbnuts.

I played Kinect Adventures and Kinect Sports (a little) at a friend's place last New Year's Eve.

Kinect Adventures is pretty awesome, I had a LOT of fun with it.

That said, this deal is SO tempting. But I'm also jobless at the moment, so I don't think it's a good idea for me to buy this :( Still, thank you for posting OP!!

Kinect is a very cool tech demo and it is very easy to pick up making it a great accessible party game. However, the simple gameplay will make the lasting appeal is very short. Dance central is the exception to this, but you've mentioned you don't like it.

Based on your last comment though, it seems you've already read the reviews and are asking for the sake of asking.

[quote name='Antipodes']Kinect is a very cool tech demo and it is very easy to pick up making it a great accessible party game. However, the simple gameplay will make the lasting appeal is very short. Dance central is the exception to this, but you've mentioned you don't like it.

Based on your last comment though, it seems you've already read the reviews and are asking for the sake of asking.[/QUOTE]

I trust users on here more than I trust critic reviews.

Thanks for giving me something to work with .

bread's done
Back