Kinect: Motionsport, Your Shape, Fighters Uncaged $30 each at Amazon

Can't recommend the other two, but Your Shape is a pretty dang good fitness game.
Except the new one is coming out in like November...

yeah but I'll be leaving on july, dunno if it'll be lower than 28$ by then so decided to bite on it. It's actually a gift for my sister.

[quote name='trig']do i have to cancel and buy EA sports active instead?[/QUOTE]

personally I feel active 2 is the better game though I cant comment on how the 360 version is. I played your shape on Kinect and it was pretty good, but active 2 on the ps3 was waaay better. I dont know if the Kinect version was ever patched like they said they were going to do.

[quote name='Logical Dolphin']Too bad that Child of Eden isn't part of this deal..[/QUOTE]

Came to say this.

[quote name='Logical Dolphin']Too bad that Child of Eden isn't part of this deal..[/QUOTE]

yeah

title should read select Ubisoft Kinect games >_>

lol at the special olympics joke. freddiew made that joke too in one of his videos. i guess that's gonna prevent me from buying any of these.

I like Your Shape. It has a good mix of activities and a lot you can download (Yoga, Zen, boxing, etc.). The load / pausing time between routines is somewhat annoying (usually 15 seconds or so) but I guess it's suppose to be a breather - I still moved around to keep my heart rate up during transitions. It was great during the winter months :)

[quote name='Katsumi87']I like Your Shape. It has a good mix of activities and a lot you can download (Yoga, Zen, boxing, etc.). The load / pausing time between routines is somewhat annoying (usually 15 seconds or so) but I guess it's suppose to be a breather - I still moved around to keep my heart rate up during transitions. It was great during the winter months :)[/QUOTE]

I could use some Zen to relax my mind.

bread's done
Back