Kinect (refurbished) $59.99 w/free ship (outlet center item)

halokilla91

CAGiversary!
Just picked up a Kinect (refurbished) from the Bestbuy Outlet Center for $59.99 with free shipping.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Xbox+-+...+360/2863101.p?id=1218358815417&skuId=2863101

There are two listings:
The one for $59.99 does not come with the power supply.
The one for $89.99 comes with the power supply.
So if you have the old style xbox 360 you will need to buy the one that has the power supply included ($89.99)
Here is the link for the one with the power supply: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Xbox+36...pter/4056402.p?id=1218453608646&skuId=4056402
Thanks dirtyvu for pointing that out!

Last edited by a moderator:
there's 2 listings at BB: 1) refurb with power supply for $89 and 2) refurb for $59.

so I assume the $59 doesn't have the power supply? which means if you have an old 360, you need to buy a power supply. you can get a cheap imitation power supply for $10 or so at Amazon.

[quote name='dirtyvu']there's 2 listings at BB: 1) refurb with power supply for $89 and 2) refurb for $59.

so I assume the $59 doesn't have the power supply? which means if you have an old 360, you need to buy a power supply. you can get a cheap imitation power supply for $10 or so at Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing that out! I saw that when I was on the BBY site but forgot to mention it in the post. I will update it.;)

Disclaimer of Warranties. ALTHOUGH THIS REFURBISHED PRODUCT IS SUBJECT TO THE RETURN POLICY, THIS REFURBISHED PRODUCT IS SOLD ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
BEST BUY AND MICROSOFT DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

[quote name='pedrobeara']Disclaimer of Warranties. ALTHOUGH THIS REFURBISHED PRODUCT IS SUBJECT TO THE RETURN POLICY, THIS REFURBISHED PRODUCT IS SOLD ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
BEST BUY AND MICROSOFT DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.[/QUOTE]

It's just saying there is no "guarantee" of any sorts, but IS SUBJECT TO THE NORMAL RETURN POLICY.

I don't think you can expect much more than that!

[quote name='antlp89']Does anyone actually play their Kinect?[/QUOTE]

I would find that hard to believe, but regardless, this is a damn good deal considering the $149.99 MSRP.

bread's done
Back