Kinect Sensor (Refurbished) $79.99 Best Buy DOTD

I picked up an open boxed one from Best Buy on Wed. I've ordered this. Do you think they'll take back the old one?

I wonder if this will have the power supply hookup for older consoles.
I know it should but i could see getting the sensor only in a cardboard box

It only says Xbox sold separately. I was looking at buying one used before and I think Gamestop sells them with out the power supply. It's not a good buy at that point. I checked BB and it says I have 30 days to return my purchase so I'll see before I send either one back.

The description does say it comes with the power cord, which I'd assume is the adapter. Most reviews say it does too.

I'm on the fence about this.

Cheapest i've seen where I can just order and go pick it up same day. I'd rather deal with best buy and possibly returning it than another website without a retail store presence.

burned by refurbs too often the past year i guess. but great price and thanks for posting!!

And rebought.

I looked over the reviews and then saw the item was called: "Xbox 360 - Refurbished Kinect with Power Adapter"

[quote name='Dr. Dib']The description does say it comes with the power cord, which I'd assume is the adapter. Most reviews say it does too.[/QUOTE]

The adapter should be different than the actual power cord itself since some kinect sensors require a separate adaptor to be purchased for non slim consoles.

bread's done
Back