Kinect sensor

$99.99 at Kmart is the cheapest I've found. I guess the big box retailers will price match, but just wanted to see if there was a deal I wasn't aware of.

Well, my Best Buy was sold out so I went down the road to Target. There were none on the shelf, it took 15 min for me to flag someone to check if they had any in the back (which they did), another 15 minutes for him to go get it, and then they said to go to customer service up front to price-match it.

The guy at customer service asked if I had a print out of Kmart's ad and I said no and offered to show him on my phone, but he said he couldn't price-match without a print out, so I told him to set it aside and I'd run home and bring back a print out.

30 minutes later I'm back up there with the print out, and a different person is working the customer service desk, a girl this time. She tells me they can't price match a print out, that they need the actual flyer! Arrrgh! She calls a manager over, and the manager says they don't even price-match anymore, that they stopped until after the holidays, and that the guy working the desk the first time should have told me that!!

I explained that that wasn't my fault, and he had told me he needed a print out so that's what I did, and if she couldn't match it then to please get me someone who could like the store manager. She asked the girl what the difference was and I answered "$10" before she could, and the supervisor said go ahead and do it.

Geeesh, almost not worth that headache to save ten bucks. CAG FTW though.

bread's done
Back