Kinect Sports (360) $29.99 at Best Buy

akiladae

CAGiversary!
Went to go pick up a copy of the Office S6 on sale for 24.99 and decided to pickup Kinect Sports for me and my daughter since she love the demo. Anyways, Kinect Sports rang up to 29.99.

Didn't see this posted anywhere, so I thought to share my discovery. Didn't see anything posted in the store as well. I brought at Manchester, CT #484

xbox360.gif
Kinect Sports $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
damn u beat me to it. Change thread title to YMMV though. I had a gift card and only paid $10 difference. It's not posted anywhere else, but get it fast.

I found Kinect for $100 locally on cl, check your local craigslist. Mine was open, but was complete. Got enough games now and Kinect is worth the price :)

Reported to Amazon as an offline local price, hopefully they'll match. Couldn't hurt if others reported the same, Amazon might do something if they get pinged w/ price reports from all over the US.

[quote name='eugaet']Reported to Amazon as an offline local price, hopefully they'll match. Couldn't hurt if others reported the same, Amazon might do something if they get pinged w/ price reports from all over the US.[/QUOTE]

How do you do that?

[quote name='HeSaveDave']How do you do that?[/QUOTE]

Go to the help section, on the right there is a yellow "contact us" bar, click that and I think you'll have to select your reason for contacting them as "something else" and something else again, and just let them know.

Anyone know how long the "sale" that's mentioned on the website listing will last?

I've got a $25 gift card, and this is one of the Kinect games I really wanted when I bought the thing a few weeks back.

I bought a copy at BB this morning after ordering online and picking up in store. They literally had hundreds of copies and the tag said advertised price $29.99 .

Hopefully this is a real sale all over. It's online, so will run over tomorrow to see if have any at local BB. (can't even do in-store right now)

[quote name='Adobe Jones']according to the BB website, it's listed @ $49.99. Will it be marked down at the store?[/QUOTE]Hmmm. It was listed as $29.99 on the site yesterday. 1-day sale?

Thanks OP, I just picked it up for $29.99 at store 1471 Back Bay, Boston. I called them up and gave them SKU: 1180104 and asked for a price check, they confirmed it's $29.99.

My guess is this is suppose to be instore only. I'd call before making the trip.

OK! Keep submitting local BBY prices to Amazon then! Together, we can make a difference. A $20 difference for Kinect Sports on Amazon.

Best Buy's site is all over the place.

Best Buy website shows $49.99 as the current price, but the Best Buy app currently indicates $29.99

[quote name='Denbo32']Wonder if I can walk into the store and show them the app sale price to get it for 29.99[/QUOTE]

Sounds like it could work to me. Good luck!

Just wanted to revive this topic a little to state I just went into my local Best Buy in Midland, MI, and they had it listed in-store as 29.99 still (not on the game cases, but the price inserts they put in the video game sections). When they rang it up, it was 49.99. They confirmed what I said, verified the SKU, did a manager override and I was on my way.

bread's done
Back