Kinect with Kinect Adventures + one other game $159 at Walmart.com

megma42

CAGiversary!
Feedback
57 (100%)
Stolen from SD.

Looks like the promotion glitched and instead of it being 50% off, the game you select either doesn't add cost or is 5 bucks (see list below). As always site to store shipping is free. Enjoy and hope it isn't cancelled.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kinect-fo...=16863172360672944813&wmlspartner=lw9MynSeamY

additional games to choose from:

Adds nothing to total:

Kinect Sonic Riders
Kinect Game Party
Kinect Deca Sports Freedom
Dance Masters
Kinect Zumba Fitness
Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout

Adds $5 to total:

Kinectimals
Kinect Sports
Dance Central
Kinect Motion Sports
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows
Joy Ride
Fighter's Uncaged
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved
Adrenalin Misfits

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='megma42']
Adds nothing to total:

Kinect Sonic Riders
Kinect Game Party
Kinect Deca Sports Freedom
Kinect Zumba Fitness
Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout[/QUOTE]

Add DanceMasters to that list! Awesome game, wish I'd gotten mine free :p

This is really tempting because the way the Kinect has been flying off shelves I don't think we'll see a deal come like this in awhile. However, I gota admit I just want a Kinect for Steel Battalian and the like and none of the games catch my eye outside of Joy Ride which was supposed to be a XBLA title - even the reviews state It's not worth much more then $15 to $20. So despite how good of a deal it was I held off for now.

Thanks! In for one. Buying a game I was going to buy anyway makes it a pretty similar deal to Target's $119 Kinect a week or so ago.

Really tempting. I'm also somewhat enthusiastic about the various Kinect hacking projects I've read about. Perhaps this could become a really nifty PC peripheral as well...

I wasn't going to buy one until I borrowed a friends. I'm very impressed. No interest in playing any of the Wii motion games anymore with a controller in hand.

Thanks for posting the deal.

been trying to snake a kinect cheap on ebay for a lil while but now i don't have to worry about whether or not its legit. thx megma

Blah, guess I'm in for one even though I cancelled my order when it was still processing... Got an email today confirming that my order shipped.

looks like deal is still on since I just jumped on it. $179 after tax for Kinect + Kinect Sports and standard shipping

Damn CA tax....

Went back and forth with this one. Decided to jump on it when a co-worker decided to split buy 2 get 1 at Best Buy. Ended up with Kinect + Sports, Kinectimals and Dance Central for $250ish. I hope it is worth it.

Anyone know of any AAA potential titles for Kinect coming out this year? Nothing out really makes me want to jump on this deal. :/

it seems wal-mart over estimates their ship-to-store delivery dates. they told me between the 21st and 27th, but it arrived earlier today. after some time to play around with it, i think kinect is kinda cool. i was almost certain i would regret buying it...

Awesome find OP. I jumped on this one as the kids have been asking about getting to play the "jumping games again" after a visit to my BiL's place.

bread's done
Back