Kinect zoom 14.95 on buy.com

It works very well as far as increasing the viewing range of the camera. The issue that it has is that it also restricts the amount of light going into the camera. This causes a loss of accuracy as the camera has a harder time distinguishing you from the background. I took mine back after trying it.

While it appears it works when you see yourself on the camera, and how the kinect picks you up, you have a lot more room. Like others have said, it is at the cost of accuracy. When I tried to use it the game would constantly lose track of me, and not register motions.

It just isn't worth it, it doesn't do what it was designed for.

It really is a piece of crap. I read the instructions and installed it correctly. I also did all of the necessary calibrations and it just did not work with anything except Kinect Adventures. It had a hard time detecting people in all dance games. It constantly kept dropping us out. And it didnt work at all for Fruit Ninja.

We had high hopes but returned it after 2 days. It picked us up but couldn't track our hands worth a damn. Very aggravating.

bread's done
Back