King Kong 2 disc SE $19.99 at Borders

[quote name='javeryh']Is there a 4 disc extended version coming out like Jackson did with Lord of the Rings?[/QUOTE]

Yep, 3 months after this release.

[quote name='Roufuss']Yep, 3 months after this release.[/QUOTE]
Actually, Peter Jackson said it would be released around Christmas time, and similar to the LOTR: EEs, would be a different movie and different extras. So you wouldn't be getting gypped by buying both.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Actually, Peter Jackson said it would be released around Christmas time, and similar to the LOTR: EEs, would be a different movie and different extras. So you wouldn't be getting gypped by buying both.[/QUOTE]

Link? I saw one on the net claiming the extended would be here in three months, another from 12 / 2005 where Peter Jackson dismissed an extended cut, and another saying it would be out in the fall?

[quote name='moviewizguy']Thank you for warning me. I was about to buy the 2-Disc set and the production diaries.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised if that is the four disc set that will come out.

[quote name='moe11888']I wouldn't be surprised if that is the four disc set that will come out.[/quote]Peter Jackson has said that the Production Diaries set will be the only place to watch the diaries, they will not appear on any other DVD release.

[quote name='yellowjacket621']Peter Jackson has said that the Production Diaries set will be the only place to watch the diaries, they will not appear on any other DVD release.[/QUOTE]

Then how much more could there be for a third edition of the film (considering that two versions are coming out next week on top of the diaries already available)?

[quote name='basketkase543']Anybody find any confirmation yet about another edition coming out after this one?[/QUOTE]

Bump for my above question.

So has it been confirmed or not for an EE on King Kong similiar to LOTR? The LOTR ones were simply incredible. I absolutely loved them and didn't mind buying all versions of the film. Also, just to tide me over, I think I'll jump on that Tower deal. Anyone know when it will expire?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Also, just to tide me over, I think I'll jump on that Tower deal. Anyone know when it will expire?[/QUOTE]

I don't know but I printed the page out and took it to BB and got the PM today. They did call just to check the price but it was all good, if you have a Tower location near you I would just do that.

bread's done
Back