King of fighters 13 $24.99 at tru

rant

CAGiversary!
Stopped into tru this morning and saw that kof13 was marked at 50% off or $24.99.

This deal is for both ps3 and Xbox and the copies at my tru still had the soundtrack discs included.

Please close if already posted. I am updating from my phone.

No stores in my area have it in stock, and the same goes for Best Buy; and no way I'm paying the crazy S&H costs that TRU.com asks for.

[quote name='AwRy108']No stores in my area have it in stock, and the same goes for Best Buy; and no way I'm paying the crazy S&H costs that TRU.com asks for.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Price submitted to Amazon.

[quote name='AwRy108']No stores in my area have it in stock, and the same goes for Best Buy; and no way I'm paying the crazy S&H costs that TRU.com asks for.[/QUOTE]If you have tons of BB credit that you want to spend. CAll CS & have them price match TRU & get it shipped free.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']My local Wal-mart has this for $19.96[/QUOTE]

If it's the version w/ the 4 CD's, then go snag me a PS3 copy and ship it to me via Media Mail--I can wire you the $ or send a Money Order. PM me if you'd be interested in doing this.

[quote name='whitereflection']This is also $20 at Sony retail stores.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I had a copy with the 4 disc soundtrack, but took it back. $19.99.

[quote name='AwRy108']If it's the version w/ the 4 CD's, then go snag me a PS3 copy and ship it to me via Media Mail--I can wire you the $ or send a Money Order. PM me if you'd be interested in doing this.[/QUOTE]
You can't ship games via Media Mail per USPS rules. However, you can use first class which is still under $3 for a typical game.

Also, $20 + $3 + cost of bubble mailer + hassling a CAG is not worth the $1-2 saving. You might as well buy the game at your TRU and enjoy it immediately :)

[quote name='eau']You can't ship games via Media Mail per USPS rules. However, you can use first class which is still under $3 for a typical game.

Also, $20 + $3 + cost of bubble mailer + hassling a CAG is not worth the $1-2 saving. You might as well buy the game at your TRU and start playing immediately :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply, but guessing you didn't read my earlier post: none of my local Toys R Us (none in a 50 mile radius, in fact) or Best Buy stores have this in stock. Good point about Media Mail, and First Class Mail would probably even cost the same.

And please don't look at it as "hassling", I was just asking for a small favor. I'd do the same for a fellow CAG. Either way, no harm in asking.

Here's hoping Amazon matches the price.

[quote name='AwRy108']Thanks for the reply, but guessing you didn't read my earlier post: none of my local Toys R Us (none in a 50 mile radius, in fact) or Best Buy stores have this in stock. Good point about Media Mail, and First Class Mail would probably even cost the same.

And please don't look at it as "hassling", I was just asking for a small favor. I'd do the same for a fellow CAG. Either way, no harm in asking.

Here's hoping Amazon matches the price.[/QUOTE]

Which system?

Edit: Nevermind. They're close to this price on line(shipping).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/King-Fighte...5545?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2a1e14cac9

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index...king+of+fighters&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...-1&keywords=king+of+fighters+13&condition=new

[quote name='AwRy108']Thanks for the reply, but guessing you didn't read my earlier post: none of my local Toys R Us (none in a 50 mile radius, in fact) or Best Buy stores have this in stock. Good point about Media Mail, and First Class Mail would probably even cost the same.

Here's hoping Amazon matches the price.[/QUOTE]
Oops! ::oops: I didn't read your TRU were out.

Amazon had it as DOTD for $24.99 a couple of months ago. Chances are they will have a similar sale some time later.

Was in the neighborhood of toys r us when i saw this deal on my phone, got it right away, there were quite a few copies left too for both system with the soundtrack, (I'm not sure if all new copies have soundtracks or only some retailers include them) looking forward to play this after work, thanks op

Bummed that I just picked this up earlier this week after watching how hype Top 8 was at CEO last weekend. Oh well, didn't pay too much more for it.

Anyways, if you wanna play on X360 feel free to add me.

Thank you, mortal! If my local TRU has it in stock I shall give you an island when my father ascends to his throne! For now its past my bedtime. I shall call when the sun god shines upon us!

make sure check your local store, i tried the online checker and it said no one had it around me but today i went to toysrus for mario tennis event and they had copies for both systems in stock.

even after taxes its cheaper than Newegg's deal. the storyline in this game is really weird.. and these girly men with manicures in tracksuits creep me out. o.o

bread's done
Back