King of Fighters XII (Xbox 360) $4.96 @ gohastings.com

You didn't mention the 96 cents shipping with coupon "203040" - just under $6 shipped, not bad. You can then sell it to Best Buy for $10 or Amazon for $5 if you don't like it.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']Is King of Fighters 12 any good?[/QUOTE]
It's considered one of the worst KOF games on console.

So probably not a good game at all.

[quote name='zeonmx']It's considered one of the worst KOF games on console.

So probably not a good game at all.[/QUOTE]

You saved me $5 so i thank you.

[quote name='whitereflection']Soul Calibur V is also considered one of the worst in its series - do you think no one who picked it up this week enjoyed it?[/QUOTE]

It's terrible and 99% of people that bought sc this weekend now have GameStop credit.

The loading times are horrendous. The online is both dead/unplayable. Few characters/stages with no story mode. But the gameplay is really good and some might argue that it's better than XIII. For $4.96 i think it's a steal specially if you're a fighting game fan. If you own XIII, then the only reason to buy this would be for collection purposes which i did before this deal was posted.

Maybe it's not bad if you've never played a KoF game before, but honestly, 13 (along with some of its predecessors) blow 12 out of the water. Just do yourself a favor and shell out the extra money for 13. You'll be glad you did, even if you don't know it.

[quote name='whitereflection']You didn't mention the 96 cents shipping with coupon "203040" - just under $6 shipped, not bad. You can then sell it to Best Buy for $10 or Amazon for $5 if you don't like it.[/QUOTE]

Code isn't working for me.

[quote name='whitereflection']Soul Calibur V is also considered one of the worst in its series - do you think no one who picked it up this week enjoyed it?[/QUOTE]

Soul Calibur III is considered the worst.

[quote name='Joda84']Code isn't working for me.[/QUOTE]

Code was only good Friday & Saturday and is why I didnt add it to the post seeing it was late on Saturday when I posted this.

[quote name='Derrick1979']Code was only good Friday & Saturday and is why I didnt add it to the post seeing it was late on Saturday when I posted this.[/QUOTE]

Got ya. That's what I get for bein too slow.

KoF XII was decent as a game but TERRIBLE as a video game product. It's worth $6 for local play but good luck with anything else...online has always been irrecovably broken.

It still pisses me off to no end that SNKP took a fucking VACATION instead of working on a patch to fix their broken netcode. Then, instead of patching it they released DLC...but wait, not character/stage DLC like everyone wanted but fuckING EXTRA MUSIC TRACKS for $5 each. It was such a debacle that it made Ignition drop SNKP entirely and we wouldn't have gotten XIII if Atlus hadn't stepped up to the plate. Luckily XIII kicks all kinds of ass or I would have been done with KoF forever (and this is coming from someone who bought a 1-slot MVS just to play KoF with my wife).

eh i took the plunge for ~$7 shipped. i dont like playing fighters online anyways, so that aspect of the game isnt important to me. thanks OP

Real talk? KoF XII is a good fighting game, but it's a bad video game.

The fighting engine is fun and fairly well mede. But that's it. There's nothing else to do.

No story, no editing, piss poor net-code, no survival mode, no trials... it's just bare bones.

Is it worth 6 bucks? Without a shred of a doubt. If you have friends that like fighting games... this can certainly give you hours of entertainment and a little variety in your fighting game library. There's really not any other fighters out there like it, and I still play it with friends every once in a while, just for a bit of fun.

Like I said: good fighter, bad game.

ahahhaha i totally ordered this before reading everyone's responses and now i feel like a choad for blowing seven sawbucks on this thing

oh well

bread's done
Back