King of the Hill Season 4 & 5 31.94$ at amazon

I got in on this great deal, many thanks OP. It worked out great since I already have seasons 1-3 and this just perfectly fits into the collection. This show has been one of the most consistently funny shows on tv and I hope that it doesn't end up being cancelled this year. TV.com reports that the show may actually be renewed as early as January 2007 if an agreement comes up. *crosses fingers*

[quote name='basketkase543']I got in on this great deal, many thanks OP. It worked out great since I already have seasons 1-3 and this just perfectly fits into the collection. This show has been one of the most consistently funny shows on tv and I hope that it doesn't end up being cancelled this year. TV.com reports that the show may actually be renewed as early as January 2007 if an agreement comes up. *crosses fingers*[/QUOTE]

Im glad some get to take advantage of this. I need 3 and 5, so Im holding off. Hopefully there will be a foxstore sale this year.

If I didn't buy Season 4 from FYE already when they had that deal a while back, I'd be all over this. I'm waiting for a deal on the first three seasons right now.

is this deal dead? how do i select best value function? it keeps coming up $42 for both sets

edit: whoa, nevermind it is $32 now

bread's done
Back