Kingda ka

jam3582

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I just got back from six flags from company trip . man that ride was holy sh*t awesome I was lucky to be there early . Didnt wait to long after it was open . that damn ride had me praying for my life .

If anyone is going to six flags check it out man im beat just because of that ride. Next time im going there im gonna again go to kingda ka first . Believe the hypes its freakin awesome.

[quote name='Legolas813']Haven't been on Kingda Ka, but I have been on SheiKra at Busch Gardens Tampa, which is awesome. You should check it out if you're ever in the area. Glad to hear you had fun on Ka, though.

http://www.bgtguide.com/sheikra/[/QUOTE]

wow that looks fun gotta go there imma keep that ride in mind when every I got to bush gardens.

I want to go to Great Adventure this year but it seems like unless you get there right when they open for the "running of the bulls" (they drop the rope at the fountain and everyone takes off to Kingda Ka), the line gets ridiculous. Security guards supposedly claimed the line was 10 hours 2 weeks ago! I probably will end up skipping it unless the line is less than 90 minutes since other coasters like Great American Scream Machine, Rolling Thunder and others probably won't have long waits with everyone in line for Kingda Ka.

bread's done
Back