Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Remix: Is it coming stateside?

Mr Unoriginal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
I've been holidng off on buying Kingdom Hearts 2 because I know there is a chance that the Final Remix version that Japan has gotten may come here and includes Chain of Memories. Has any other news come around lately giving a date of when/if this is coming to the US?

insidethe8ballah0.gif

All we've had to go on was a EGM release date that was more than likely erroneous. Nothing was mentioned at E3, so it's likely that it will not be coming stateside.

That and FFXII International are both on their way, they'll accompany the PS3s remake of FFVII with HD graphics.

[quote name='happy']That and FFXII International are both on their way, they'll accompany the PS3s remake of FFVII with HD graphics.[/quote]

...Right... and I assume you have undisputable proof of such claims? Not just some cooked up rumor? Especially of the FFVII remake and don't go claiming it's because they showed a short tech demo that happened to be a small part of FFVII at an earlier E3. ~_~

[quote name='Draekon']...Right... and I assume you have undisputable proof of such claims? Not just some cooked up rumor? Especially of the FFVII remake and don't go claiming it's because they showed a short tech demo that happened to be a small part of FFVII at an earlier E3. ~_~[/quote]

I'm pretty sure he was kidding.

[quote name='blueaurora']I will second the need to recognize the use of sarcasm![/quote]

I'm use to naive people across all boards still spouting that old rumor like they are fact. I just want them to stop, even if it is sarcasm, because that statement is far too old and sadly still common. Plus people easily believe it considering how many remakes Final Fantasy games are getting and that there was a techo demo. It's just pet peeve of mine along with the shitty rumor that World of Warcraft is being released on consoles.

[quote name='Draekon']I'm use to naive people across all boards still spouting that old rumor like they are fact. I just want them to stop, even if it is sarcasm, because that statement is far too old and sadly still common. Plus people easily believe it considering how many remakes Final Fantasy games are getting and that there was a techo demo. It's just pet peeve of mine along with the shitty rumor that World of Warcraft is being released on consoles.[/quote]

I was merely pointing out that the likelyhood of KH 2 Final Remix coming to the States is on par with a PS3 FFVII. They would both make boatloads of money, but neither one is likely to happen.

Sarcasm is only needed due to posts such as the topic, which also need to stop, I agree.

I'm assuming that the CoM remake was recorded with only Japanese voices. So, here's a question: is it even possible to make a USA version of this game? I mean Haley Joel Osmond doesn't sound like a kid anymore! (Unless they recorded the English voices, but didn't use them.)

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I've been holidng off on buying Kingdom Hearts 2 because I know there is a chance that the Final Remix version that Japan has gotten may come here and includes Chain of Memories. Has any other news come around lately giving a date of when/if this is coming to the US?[/quote]

Yeah I did that same thing as you did...
Didnt buy KH2 cuz thought the Remix was coming out.
To bad it isnt...how come they always seem to get special edition crap over there.

I wish we were getting it, but at this point it seems unlikely. Ah well, I'll settle for the normal edition.

[quote name='T3kN']Yeah I did that same thing as you did...
Didnt buy KH2 cuz thought the Remix was coming out.
To bad it isnt...how come they always seem to get special edition crap over there.[/quote]

Hehe, ummm...cause the games are made by Japanese developers in Japan?

bread's done
Back