Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days $20 @ Amazon.com

I am still waiting for a kid down the street who is willing to trade me this game for my piece of "magic" cheese. One can only hope.

If you are a die-hard Kingdom Hearts fan, then you might want to purchase this. If not, you aren't missing anything special and could read a synopsis to find out what little revelations it has to offer.

The best days of the game are the last two days, which isn't saying much. The cutscenes are beautiful for a DS game, too.

oh man, i can buy it now for $20, and then trade it back in for $21! thats $1 profit for some easy flipping!

/sarcasm of course.

[quote name='mi.glenn']If you are a die-hard Kingdom Hearts fan, then you might want to purchase this. If not, you aren't missing anything special and could read a synopsis to find out what little revelations it has to offer.

The best days of the game are the last two days, which isn't saying much. The cutscenes are beautiful for a DS game, too.[/QUOTE]

Thank you sir for saving me! I bought and traded it at GS to make some cash off of it because I found it boring and then all the great reviews and awards started hitting it and made me think I should pick it up again.

I knew it was just another KH game but needed someone to remind me.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days felt like a filler IMO. If you played II and have seen the subtitled Final Mix scenes then you don't really need to play it if you're going to play it for the story. The only reason why you should play it I guess is if you're a die hard Roxas/Organization XIII fan or just really starving to play a KH game until Birth By Sleep comes out for the PSP.

[quote name='mi.glenn']If you are a die-hard Kingdom Hearts fan, then you might want to purchase this. If not, you aren't missing anything special and could read a synopsis to find out what little revelations it has to offer.

The best days of the game are the last two days, which isn't saying much. The cutscenes are beautiful for a DS game, too.[/QUOTE]

Thanks...at $20 I'm semi-tempted, but honestly Kingdom Hearts 2 was pushing it for me (gameplay is JUST passable for me, and ditto for the story). Not sure I could take a watered down game :whistle2:/

bread's done
Back