Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Packaging

SierraNight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Here's a strange request if anyone could help me out.

I'm an absolute perfectionist when it comes to keeping my games in mint condition, at least for the ones I plan on keeping.

So the other night I had a glass of water by my nightstand, along with my shiny new copy of KH 358/2. Got a phone call, left the room, came back, cat had spilled the water onto game packaging, paper insert is ruined.

The game is fine, the "limited edition" slipcover is fine, the booklet is fine, but the outer paper insert is all wrinkley and it's driving me crazy!

Now I know I could probably wait a couple weeks, go into gamestop, grab a used copy, switch the packaging out, and trade it back but I'd rather not do that. So I was wondering if anyone here plans on trading in thier copy and would like to do a little trade plus some cash for thier packaging.

you can find the cover art on ebay I believe.. I dunno if you'll be able to find KH since its so new, but its worth a try

[quote name='Penguin1084']you can find the cover art on ebay I believe.. I dunno if you'll be able to find KH since its so new, but its worth a try[/QUOTE]

I probably would have.. but I have to send my copy out in about 2 days..

bread's done
Back