Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix - It was destined to happen yet again.

http://www.play-asia.com/Kingdom_Hearts_Birth_by_Sleep_Final_Mix/paOS-13-71-ig-49-en-70-41km.html

We all knew on some level they were going to make a Final Mix of it, making us dig a bit deeper in our wallets to be able to play all that juicy bonus gameplay.

I am wondering from those who already know all about this if it is like the other Final Mixed Kingdom Hearts, where as they all have the English voice overs. I wouldn't be buying it anytime soon with my finances, but I'd like to know before I contemplate buying this in the future as opposed to the North American version.

Every International/ Final Mix game aside form FFX has Japanese text. This one is no exception so it has Japanese text too.

[quote name='62t']Every International/ Final Mix game aside form FFX has Japanese text. This one is no exception so it has Japanese text too.[/QUOTE]
I was referring to the voice acting, not the text. -points to original post up top- ;)

I see that you have not been on for a couple of days, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on not replying to my PM, but seriously, what's going on with that package to tlp?

[quote name='erehwon']I checked the link and it's $69. That seems like a lot for a handheld game.
gam.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I agree... A bit pricey...

bread's done
Back