Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories PlayStation 2 Remake Coming to U.S.

Jack-Hunter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
http://gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=8977

$29.99 seems a bit ridiculous. Hell, $20 would be barely reasonable.

For those of you who didn't catch the scans about a year ago when it hit Japan:

imgkhrecomwv4.png

fotoposiblekh2fm2cx2sv8.png

img0008.jpg

marluxiade4zo9.png

Is there anything different about this Chain of Memories besides the graphics (and voice acting?), or is it just a straight-ahead remake?

I'm not 100% sure about this because I haven't read anything about this game for about a year, but I'm pretty sure they added more stuff, like cutscenes, to the PS2 chain of memories.

They included more canonical boss forms in this remake.

A certain boss gets a 3rd form instead of just having two.

I forgot the rest, like that other user said, I haven't even cared about this game for a whole year.

There might have been a few extra bosses here and there.

I guess this is nice to hear. I thought CoM was an interesting idea. But I never got into it on the GBA. Mostly because I hated the controls...

Interesting. I may have to talk a friend into splitting the bill on this one. I got to the end of Rikku's side story but never finished on the GBA.

[quote name='KingBroly']Looks like I'm going to sell the Game Boy Advance version I have.[/quote]

Isn't it only LIKE worth 50 cents?

I could be wrong though, but it just seems like it isn't worth it to sell GBA games these days.

I would appreciate it if anyone buys this and finishes (hits shelves today!) if they could post how long it takes to beat it.

bread's done
Back