Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX $19.99/$15.99 GCU @ Best Buy

Same price on Amazon for those without GCU.

It's been that price for a while. I would know since it's been sitting there in my cart since last week. :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a hard time jumping on this or the first one. I feel like a ps4 version is in the future.
Guaranteed. Especially closer to the release of Kingdom Hearts 3. Both HD collections are great but I highly recommend 2.5. Birth By Sleep plays so much better with a controller and the graphics are a massive improvement over the PSP version.

Most overrated game series/franchise ever
Your heart belongs to the darkness of the darkest of darknesses which is the key to open the door to the darkness which is Kingdom Hearts where Mickie lives sometimes but not all the time because of the heartless who happen to be DARKNESS ITSELF

No seriously I agree with you but not when it comes to soundtrack. The soundstracks are way too great to be overrated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g29X3YcZquo

Kingdom Hearts PS4 is sounding like a definite thing given what they did with FFX...

I just hope FFXII can be so lucky as to get an HD overhaul (and give us whatever content was cut from the original release).

Hoping for Square to bring a lot to the table for E3. Even if they don't have many 'new' projects...I can live with remasters from them; anything that makes their older titles (FFXII and before) accessible on new gen systems without needing something like PSNow or digital purchases, I'll gladly add to my collection.

The only game of kingdom hearts I did not play. I'm hoping for a ps4 remastered since its mostly likely bound to happen especially with the surge of remastered copies of games coming out.

Have a hard time jumping on this or the first one. I feel like a ps4 version is in the future.
Might not make it this year, though. Sounds like it's in flux (probably related to KH3's date being uncertain), and might miss this E3. If it does, it probably won't be announced until TGS, which means the US release will be around feb-march next year.

But yes, a 1&2 PS4/XONE version is definitely happening.

Kingdom Hearts games are the type of games where I'll just keep buying them, when updated versions are released. Nostalgia is a helluva drug.

Hopefully at some point in time it will release on PC.

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

bread's done
Back