Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX 19.99 (Amazon)

That's my buy price and I just got GCU so time to reap some benefits. Saw a bunch of them in store too so i'll just go pick it up today or tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or your people could be smart and wait for the inevitable Kingdom Hearts Complete Edition they are gonna release for PS4 that will include KH 1.5 + 2.5 before KH3 comes out, but to each their own i guess

Thanks for the links OP!  I used to auto-buy everything with Amazon, but knowing that BB had it at the same price allowed me to price shop.  GCU + store pickup for $4 less than Amazon....it's a new day. 

Grabbed a best buy copy. Wish they did the art book one like the first so they'd match but at least I have one of the last ps3 games I need still.

Kingdom Hearts veterans, is 1.5 ReMIX or 2.5 ReMIX better? I haven't played either.

I honestly don't care at all about getting the story from 1.5 before playing 2.5... I simply want to know which is the superior collection of games. Thanks in advance :)

Kingdom Hearts veterans, is 1.5 ReMIX or 2.5 ReMIX better? I haven't played either.

I honestly don't care at all about getting the story from 1.5 before playing 2.5... I simply want to know which is the superior collection of games. Thanks in advance :)
2.5 easily. 2 is a great improvement on 1 and has one of the most popular games Birth By Sleep.

I think you accidentally added a referrer to your wish list in your Amazon link. When I add to cart from your link, there's a notification about your wish list. I didn't even know that was possible.
The link did seem unnecessarily long...thanks, I'll be sure to get to shorten them in the future

Like I said people save your money and wait for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 to be bundled together in a complete version for PS4 unless of course you dont have a ps4 yet which idk why would wouldnt by now with all the ridicuously good deals for ps4s lately

Will wait for the ps4 version... I hope! I mean they did it for x/x-2 so why not? But grabbed a copy from bestbuy for my cuzin.

Like I said people save your money and wait for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 to be bundled together in a complete version for PS4 unless of course you dont have a ps4 yet which idk why would wouldnt by now with all the ridicuously good deals for ps4s lately
I don't have one. I got a wiiu because it is the better system right now. I'll upgrade in a few years when good games come out.

Thanks OP, jumped on this.

Birth By sleep is by far my fav KH, looking forward to replaying it!

Or your people could be smart and wait for the inevitable Kingdom Hearts Complete Edition they are gonna release for PS4 that will include KH 1.5 + 2.5 before KH3 comes out, but to each their own i guess
Yup, then squeeze in a mere 400 hours of gaming in the short time before KH3 launches.

Would the PS4 version be a re-remaster or just the same as the PS3, though? I don't have a ps4 yet, so either way i got this. Bonus is selling my KH2 on Amazon for $40 today ( sealed, BL)

bread's done
Back