Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom - Gen. Discussion & Info - Famitsu (31/40)

Poor2More

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Famitsu 7/8/8/8 31/40

Demo is up on the Korean XBLM (and oh what good fun it is)

Multiplayer 2-4 Co-op on XBL

Level Cap is 120!!!

Getting it at either at launch or waiting for a price drop. Of course if the Wife chimes in for it will prolly buy it at launch.

[quote name='opterasis']Is this the one that looked like Diablo for console? Do want.[/quote]

Yes sir it did but with with very nice graphics and also has 2-4 Xbox live multiplayer

Havn't played the demo, but from the gameplay movies it looks kinda slow and clunky but the graphics look incredibly. I've also heard its very RPG'ish with lost of custimization for armors and stuff. I'm a sucker for that. I'm in for 1.

[quote name='sleepy180'] I'm in for 1.[/quote]

After watching some footage on GT.com, so am I.

Does anyone know how the leveling/upgrading stuff will work in this game?

[quote name='opterasis']After watching some footage on GT.com, so am I.

Does anyone know how the leveling/upgrading stuff will work in this game?[/quote]

Im assuming its like the demo, you level up after acumilating enough EXP which nets you Attributes points(200 pts or so per level) that you can distribute between Three different Catagories such as SP, Health, and Luck(which require a different amount of attribute points like for luck it takes 8 att points to gain 1 in luck)

Upgrading stuff is done from LOOT drops from Enemies, Synthesis, and Shop. The Loot drop is frequent, which is very good in my oppion.

The learning of abilities is handle very differently then what Im use to. you talk to a character who then allows you to pick a SKILL to learn, the skill then gives you guide lines of what you have to do to LEARN it so you can actually use it. One guideline I saw was for the HEAL ability which required you to slay numorouse different types of monsters (I forgot their names).

This game caught me off guard at how fun and deep it is, definitly on my top 5 most wanted games for 2008.

[quote name='Poor2More']Im assuming its like the demo, you level up after acumilating enough EXP which nets you Attributes points(200 pts or so per level) that you can distribute between Three different Catagories such as SP, Health, and Luck(which require a different amount of attribute points like for luck it takes 8 att points to gain 1 in luck)

Upgrading stuff is done from LOOT drops from Enemies, Synthesis, and Shop. The Loot drop is frequent, which is very good in my oppion.

The learning of abilities is handle very differently then what Im use to. you talk to a character who then allows you to pick a SKILL to learn, the skill then gives you guide lines of what you have to do to LEARN it so you can actually use it. One guideline I saw was for the HEAL ability which required you to slay numorouse different types of monsters (I forgot their names).

This game caught me off guard at how fun and deep it is, definitly on my top 5 most wanted games for 2008.[/QUOTE]

Wow that sounds alot better then i thought. This was already on my watch list, now its on my buy list

Had some extra cash on me, so I went and preordered it. Wish the series was more popular, a preorder bonus would have been cool.

This game can now be bought for $9.99 + Shipping in the NewEgg Deals Thread. A couple of CAGs should/already have picked up the game, and we need to get a questing night going.

~HotShotX

I picked it up a while back from the MS REZ thing. I've played it about 5 mins max though. I have such a huge backlog atm that I haven't had much time to really give it a go.

[quote name='HotShotX']This game can now be bought for $9.99 + Shipping in the NewEgg Deals Thread. A couple of CAGs should/already have picked up the game, and we need to get a questing night going.

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]

Picked it up and interested in playing with CAGs. If you're looking to play, get at me. I just started (like level 9 or 10) with Leinhart.

I picked it from NewEgg like a week ago, I'll probably start playing it later this week after I beat Too Human. So, I would probably be up for some questing.

I think it'd be a good idea to establish a weekly meeting time for all potential CAG adventurers. Let's say we all meet up this Saturday at 8pm EST and play the game for a good while and break it in.

Leave a post in this thread with your GT if you plan on showing up, and I'll maintain a list.

GT: ColHotShotX

~HotShotX

Reminder for all CAGs who picked this up in the NewEgg deal: CAG Gaming Night tonight at 8pm EST for KUF. Look for ColHotShotX.

~HotShotX

Waitaminute...

I just saw this thread for the first time... Famitsu gave this game a 31/40?

:rofl:

God; they reek.

[quote name='new1']Anyone still playing this >.>[/quote]

I try to get people together to play it but no one really seems to be up for it, in this thread anyway.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']I try to get people together to play it but no one really seems to be up for it, in this thread anyway.

~HotShotX[/quote],

We need a Sacred 2:Fallen Angel CAG night, now thats a true Hack n Slash

bread's done
Back