Kingdom Under Fire : Heroes Xbox Game $3.99 via Ebay Daily Deals Free Economy Shipping

I had this game sealed for so long. Opened it up one day thinking it was BC with 360 and it wasn't.

Also this is only like $6 at Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
The hell? I don't even know if I have ever seen an OG xbox game as a deal for CAG and I have been coming here for years.

You have a very strange idea of what you think backwards compatible means.
Look, the game itself is already BC. Problem is, Microsoft stopped releasing the BC instruction for the 360.

Jailbreaking ur 360 won't enable such BC

But running the Unoffical BC update will (why is it Unofficial, u ask? b/c M$ didn't bother releasing it publicly)

The guy stated that he owned the game (not pirate) so why do u find the idea of running the BC game strange?

Seen this on Ebay a few weeks ago and picked one up. A lot of nostalgia opening a brand new original Xbox game again.

Look, the game itself is already BC. Problem is, Microsoft stopped releasing the BC instruction for the 360.

Jailbreaking ur 360 won't enable such BC

But running the Unoffical BC update will (why is it Unofficial, u ask? b/c M$ didn't bother releasing it publicly)

The guy stated that he owned the game (not pirate) so why do u find the idea of running the BC game strange?
Backwards compatible isn't strange. But jailbreaking a 360 system and using an unofficial patch isn't exactly backwards compatible. Backwards compatible is putting the disc in and it plays.

bread's done
Back