Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders

SqueeMK2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Just wondering what people here think of this game. It sounds pretty neat, but I wanted to know if I'd be better served coughing up my gift card for something else.

Also, has it got any splitscreen multiplayer? I heard that it has Live support for multiplayer, but I hadn't heard of splitscreen.

There has been threads posted on this game before. From what I understand, there is a high learning curve (thats what kept me away from this game) but lots of people seem to like it.

Hey...you can find it for $20. Thats not bad.

It's a pretty cool game. But, considering I've only played the demo, I could be wrong. It seems like it might get a little repetitive later on but overall it seems like a nice buy. Especially at $20.

Very challenging game you need a lot of time ALONE with the game. I have kids and trying to play this game with them around is impossible. You also have to be able to sit down for one or two hour straight and play if you want to get through soem of the harder levels!

Sounds good, but I guess I'll ask one more thing. If given the choice of Kingdom Under Fire or Gladius, which would you prefer?

KuF looks really neat with the mix of strategy and hack and slash, but Gladius' turn based battles with a little RPG thrown in look appealing as well, and they're both $20.

Gladius without a doubt. I thought i would hate that game but it ended up being one of my all time favorite games. If you dont have a large attention span i'd pass because the turn based matches can last a really long time. But the customization and the little rpg elements it has makes it an amazing game to play (plus the game takes forever to beat, so youll get your money's worth... i think KUF only has 10 missions but i could be wrong) but thats just my opinion.

[quote name='SqueeMK2']Sounds good, but I guess I'll ask one more thing. If given the choice of Kingdom Under Fire or Gladius, which would you prefer?[/quote]KUF... Gladius gets very boring, very fast...

[quote name='SqueeMK2']Just wondering what people here think of this game. It sounds pretty neat, but I wanted to know if I'd be better served coughing up my gift card for something else.

Also, has it got any splitscreen multiplayer? I heard that it has Live support for multiplayer, but I hadn't heard of splitscreen.[/quote]

I really like it, its not the standard format you see in 90% of the games. One of the reason I liked Full Spectum Warrion too. For $20 on a scale of 1 to 10; I'd give it an overall of a 8. Each $5 increase reduce by 1 point.

Controls take a bit of learning, but its not that hard. The graphics are very good. I find myself replaying it every once in awhile.

Never tried multiplayer on it.

bread's done
Back