Kingdoms of Amalur PC FSS $32 Amazon

This version runs at 60FPS while the console version runs at 30FPS if anyone is interested. This game is fun. I recommend playing on hard difficulty because normal is way too easy.

If anyone's interested, the UK version (which I think should work on US PCs) is £14.99 on Amazon.co.uk. That translates to about $22 or something. I know it's only useful to some. It would be useful to me, but I want it on Steam, not a physical copy! (I'm in the UK until the 15th.) Wish Steam would copy Amazon's UK price (or even the Amazon US one).

Hmm...says fulfilled by Gameline EU Games. I'd be surprised if this wasn't an import copy anyway. Depending on the country of origin, these imports can technically be illegal, but should work and activate properly on Steam/Origin if the game supports it.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']This version runs at 60FPS while the console version runs at 30FPS if anyone is interested. This game is fun. I recommend playing on hard difficulty because normal is way too easy.[/QUOTE]
i never thought i see a PC fanboy on CAG! hahahaha, this version ONLY runs at 60 frames IF you have the appropriate components to make it run at 60 frames, im still waiting on a steam sale, i rather play this game on steam

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']i never thought i see a PC fanboy on CAG! hahahaha, this version ONLY runs at 60 frames IF you have the appropriate components to make it run at 60 frames, im still waiting on a steam sale, i rather play this game on steam[/QUOTE]

"Even something like an NVIDIA GTS 450 should keep you at 1080p60 most of the time, while something with a bit more horsepower - like a Radeon HD 5830 or 6850 - should provide rock-solid performance. CPU-wise, the game is more demanding: dual-core CPUs seem to offer a noticeable drop in frame-rate but just about any quad-core chip should be able to handle the game without many difficulties."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-kingdoms-of-amalur-face-off

Just to give a general idea of what type of system will do 60fps.

Thanks op!
thjvgfhjuik

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']i never thought i see a PC fanboy on CAG! hahahaha, this version ONLY runs at 60 frames IF you have the appropriate components to make it run at 60 frames, im still waiting on a steam sale, i rather play this game on steam[/QUOTE]

I don't see how someone mentioning the PC version is better makes them a fanboy.

Heads up: This game is meant to be played with a controller (because of movement) so get/use one if you're playing it on the PC.

bread's done
Back