Kings Bounty

stmiller13

CAGiversary!
Anyone have this game? I just recently seen this game online and was thinking about purchasing it. I enjoy Heroes of might and magic 1-3, 3 being my favorite. 4 was a mess. 5 was decent. I also really enjoy games likes Disciples. This game looks similar in style, but is it any good?

I have it, but it came with a special edition of Heroes 1 and I think I have the Heroes of Might and Magic Compendium

I dont' know if you'll be able to find it alone, at least 28 years old... best to see if you can get it in one of the sets that have it.

I think there's a new version of it. I had the original on my parents Apple IIe. It was a blast. Masses of Orcs and Archers were pretty useful.

Yes a new version was just released a couple of weeks ago. I remember Kings Bounty back in the 80's but this is a new version.

I have the original Genesis cart. Such an awesome game back in the day. Get Trolls and Druids and rule the land...until you run in to some dragons.

[quote name='chrisnsally']Is this an official re-make? The original was great in it's time![/quote]

The OP could really help by posting links.... it's a freaking mystery.

This one flew under my radar...

King's Bounty: The Legend

It's published by Atari and it retails for 39.99 at Amazon... not a good sign.

But I'll see if I can find it cheaper.

google the name and you'll find the website, but I had major issues trying to get it to load.... stupid web filtering at work.

I played the demo and had issues where the game would freeze for a couple seconds then start up again. I don't know what's causing that issue, but it made me a little leery of buying the game full price

bread's done
Back