Kings - The Complete Series at Amazon 24.49 - A few other tv series on sale

bywaytm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I have been waiting for someone to offer a deal on this series for a long time and finally Amazon has come through.

Kings - The complete series has dropped to 24.49 from 39.99 that it has always been.

Highly recomend people check it out, especially if its still on hulu. Once I stated the first episode I couldnt stop myself from watching the entire series that weekend. Its another one of those shows that is too good to stay on network tv and thus gets canceled because most people rather watch Jeff foxworthy and who is smarter than a fifth grader than good scripted shows.

/rant

Kings - the Complete Series

Its part of a small tv series sale that you can check out here
Small Number of TV seasons on sale

Too bad that show isn't available on Blu-Ray. Been meaning to check it out for some time now.

[quote name='LeRoy']Too bad that show isn't available on Blu-Ray. Been meaning to check it out for some time now.[/QUOTE]

yeah, cheap bastards just put it on DVD and called it a day. Would have loved to have it on blu. It is the first DVD I have bought in a long time other than the Wire series.

nice find, funny that the Knight Rider is season 1 and not the series. I thought that show was just decent. I never mind seeing a talking car :)

Kings was one of those shows that was just too sophisticated for the network it was on. I was really hoping someone else would pick it up but alas, all good things must come to an end.

I liked it when it aired on TV, will have to consider picking it up at that lower price point. Special features seem somewhat limited, a commentary on the two-hour pilot and some deleted scenes.

bread's done
Back