KingSpike's E3 pictures

KingSpike

CAGiversary!
http://kingspike.fotopic.net/c561517.html

Some caveats for now:

1) They are not labelled. Some of them should be pretty obvious
2) Not all of them are from actually inside E3. Some of them were from when my group did karaoke, walked around downtown, and other such things.
3) Some of them are sideways. I'll eventually go back and remedy this, but for now I have more important priorities (like a job ;_;)

[quote name='ryanbph']not bad, a lot of unfocused ones though[/QUOTE]

I lowered the resolution a little bit (from 3.0 to 2.0 megapixels) so that I could fit more on my memory card. Then sometimes it was jerky where it would keep focusing and never stop. My experiences with cameras haven't been too good. I took a camera to Hong Kong and every single picture of mine seemed like there was this mysterious fog in front of it. Perhaps I was cursed by The Ring? ;)

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Nice pictures, the whole Club Revolution from Konami looked great, especially the IIDX setup with the headphones.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the headphones were nice, although they were super loud. The sound quality was awesome then, but man my ears rang.

but wait~ this guy...his hands are disappearing! the invisible man is playing IIDX!

Haha, that's one of the guys I work with. Both of them are actually.

There was this one dude who was probably in his late 30s. Korean with died blonde hair (the roots were brown and about 3 inches grown out). He had a long pony tail...and did the WORST attempts at freestyling on the DDR pads I have ever seen. It was terrible. But hey, he was having fun.

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']any particular reason you took a pic of 2 hamburgers?[/QUOTE]

To show how I wasn't spending that much money at E3. That, and we were told that our orders had to be to go because they were closing in 15 minutes. It was 7:45. One of our group members said "That's odd...why so early?" The manager said "Actually, late...and because that's when sundown is."

Yeah, we were in a good neighborhood...

The picture was just for kicks. Also, you can see a picture of our hotel room with two guys in it. We had four to a room. Those beds are singles, and I could just barely fit in between the two beds. I'm 6'1" and about 200lbs, so it was quite the squeeze for us.

bread's done
Back