Kinky gift...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Quackzilla']I want to get my girlfriend a vibrator...

Um... where, how much, and can they ship it in a discrete box that a conservative christion father wouldn't pay attention to?[/QUOTE]
I feel sorry for you. Maybe try try "the blue pill " ?

She's 19, and I am living 200 miles away.

So, she isn't a kid she is just froma conservative family. And we only have sex like every two weeks.

There, that should take care of the joke posts...

[quote name='Quackzilla']She's 19, and I am living 200 miles away.

So, she isn't a kid she is just froma conservative family. And we only have sex like every two weeks.

There, that should take care of the joke posts...[/QUOTE]

Man, Korkers. You get more delusional everytime I see you post.

[quote name='Quackzilla']She's 19, and I am living 200 miles away.

There, that should take care of the joke posts...[/QUOTE]
You need to explain how do you have sex with "your g/f" that live 200 miles away
^___^; let me grab a bag of popcorn.

I'd say get her the triple clit tickler from Graystone's link...

But seriously...why not just buy one yourself locally and send it to her.

Order it sent to your house, and forward it to her but put something else in there with it in case the dad opens it.

Awwww. ^_^ Quakzilla got a 40 year-old balding sexual deviant male Internet girlfriend while get got banned.

[quote name='Dingleberry']I'd say get her the triple clit tickler from Graystone's link...

But seriously...why not just buy one yourself locally and send it to her.[/QUOTE]
haha, I don't dare get one at a college dorm. I would get all kinds of shit, lol

[quote name='Quackzilla']haha, I don't dare get one at a college dorm. I would get all kinds of shit, lol[/QUOTE]

i beg to ask the question... are you intoxicated?

Well, welcome back. I heard your Mulder-avatar ass was banned, but you seem to be back. Have your girl friend get a PO Box. Then deliver the phallus to her box, as it were.

I think you'd be better off going to a sex shop and asking somewhere there for help, personally. And you may think of other gift ideas while you're there. Just suck up your pride and remember that you're doing it for your girlfriend's sake...and a bit for your own. ;) Consult your phone book for the nearest place.

I also think it'd be best to make her wait a few more days and give it to her in person. A tardy present is better than one intercepted by her father who then beats you for such an unholy item!

[quote name='Ecofreak']
I also think it'd be best to make her wait a few more days and give it to her in person. A tardy present is better than one intercepted by her father who then beats you for such an unholy item![/QUOTE]

No way.

I want Korkers to come back and write a hilarious story about how the father found it and then proceeded to beat his ass with said toy.

That would be thread of the year and it would only be one post long.

[quote name='Strell']No way.

I want Korkers to come back and write a hilarious story about how the father found it and then proceeded to beat his ass with said toy.

That would be thread of the year and it would only be one post long.[/QUOTE]

Touché!!! For the greater good of the whole CAG community we should demand he send it by mail and get caught. Providing pictures would be mandatory, of course. ;) Just nothing too graphic w/ that vibrator and his ass. *shudder*

cmon you guys.
help a brother out.

i'd suggest hitting amazon.
you can go to a local store and get the same thing, but you'll pay up to 3 times as much.

i can tell you that this one is quite popular...and it most assuredly does it's, uh, job:
http://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-i-Vibe-Rabbit-Vibrator/dp/B0007N5DNY/ref=sr_1_7/002-6655306-5004035?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1181213891&sr=1-7

if the price is out of your range browse around.
amazon has a lot of choices...starting at around $10.
and they ship in a plain old brown amazon.com box.

and how can you pass this up for only $8?
http://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Softee-Dildo-Lavender/dp/B0007N5DPC/ref=sr_1_1/002-6655306-5004035?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1181214098&sr=1-1

whatever you end up doing i would strongly suggest investing in some rechargeable batteries.

[quote name='xdl']Order it sent to your house, and forward it to her but put something else in there with it in case the dad opens it.[/QUOTE]

Like a dildo?

www.blowfish.com

They sell quality stuff and ship in plain boxes...although the name Blowfish on the return address may pique a father's curiosity more so than a box from Amazon...

Good for you. There's stigma about this kind of thing among the immature, but if you're confident in yourself, there's no reason your girlfriend shouldn't have toys. It's normal and healthy. (Also, they can be a part of couple's play, too.)

I agree with the recommendations that you just wait and give it to her in person if you're concerned about the father. A plain unmarked package (which is what just about every retailer will use) will arouse his curiosity if he's that nosey. If you absolutely must send it, the Amazon suggestion is good, because then she can come up with a plausible lie.

If you have the choice, I recommend a sex-positive woman-owned shop like Toys In Babeland, which will have good reviews by real women on the site. You'll also have the satisfaction of supporting a nice independant retailer. I'm a cheap ass, but for this I wouldn't sweat a couple of dollars one way or the other.

Speaking of being a cheap ass: if you can afford it, the Hitachi Magic Wand is considered the best of the best, if you're feeling extravagant and generous. Otherwise, Google Toys In Babeland (I'm not looking up the site from my work computer here!) and read their reviews...

I have no problem with the OP's WANT to get a sex toy for his girlfriend...I have a problem that he's asking on Cheap Ass Gamers how to sneak a sex toy to his girlfriend. I mean, it has nothing to do with video games OR saving money. This is the kind of thing you discuss with your best friend..or your brother...something like that! Why do these folks come to Cheap Ass Gamer to solve EVERY one of their problems? Sheesh, just a couple weeks ago someone was asking medical advice here. Come on!

You want something that's silicone. The other rubbers and plastics and whatnot can have stuff in 'em that you don't necessarily want to be inserting into your body, meaning that you should always use a condom with them. Save the money on condoms and just by silicone.

http://www.tinynibbles.com/unsafe.html

Regarding sex toys -- who knows if she wants big, small, thick, slender, etc. If you're not sure, and since a good dildo can be expensive, consider something like this for starters:

http://www.amazon.com/Fukuoku-9000-Fingertip-Personal-Massager/dp/B00009APBC/
http://www.babeland.com/fukuoku-9000.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back