Kirb's Lowball DONE, Everybody's package out 'cept for Masa! Check OP for DC#!!!

AND END! Thank you so much everybody! I need addresses from everybody for shipping rates! I'll revise the OP to get subs up in about an hour! Thank you again!

[quote name='Vulgarism']AND END! Thank you so much everybody! I need addresses from everybody for shipping rates! I'll revise the OP to get subs up in about an hour! Thank you again![/QUOTE]

$3 shipping will cover Borderlands 2. skiizim gets free shipping on me thanks to his lowBRAWL achievement. :)

Alright, so the OP is updated, make sure everything looks good to the winners please!

I am going to get some dinner and then I will start weighing packages and such. If I don't have a total for you by tonight, expect one tomorrow! Thanks for bidding and Happy Easter!

[quote name='skiizim']:ps3: Tekken 6 (sealed, non-GH, includes slipcover) - $10

Only because it's you strizay and I already have it, I've got some money to burn.[/QUOTE]

??? sure, I don't get it. You bought this because I bid on it? And you already have it, you just didn't want me to have it? I wasn't here to go against you, but $6 plus tracking and shipping was my limit. You paid what I would have paid for it except you got free shipping.

I just don't get the man crush thing you have with me, have we dealt before?

Sorry about the delay in updating everything. I am getting everything packed, but today has been slightly busy. Lots of stuff to do around the house, but I promise you by tomorrow afternoon I will have everything weighed, and if you have given me your address, I'll get the label printed as well! Everything that has been paid for will go out THURSDAY as that is the soonest I can get to the post office, but I'll make sure everything is packed perfectly. Thanks again!

Okay, bump again. Have most of the totals in the OP. Leftwing and DBM, I am still scouring for packaging for your items. Steve0, same thing. Everybody else, your totals are up. PMs incoming.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Okay, bump again. Have most of the totals in the OP. Leftwing and DBM, I am still scouring for packaging for your items. Steve0, same thing. Everybody else, your totals are up. PMs incoming.[/QUOTE]

No worries Kirb, I'd rather wait for the right packaging then receive a dinged up case! :D

[quote name='leftwing1018']No worries Kirb, I'd rather wait for the right packaging then receive a dinged up case! :D[/QUOTE]

I have that thing wrapped up in airplus sacks. I have a box that is about a half an inch too short, so I might have to resort to a pretty large box :/

I'll keep you guys updated though!

Everybody who has paid (except for MASATFC, who I refuse to send his package to, SUCKER!!!) will have their package dropped off at the Post Office today.

I am waiting on a payment from Mr. Dobalina and DAVEMATTHEWSBAND11 DEADBODYMAN11.

If you can get me your payment today, I can get your package out tomorrow. Thanks everybody!

Mr. Dobalina and DBM, I received your payments and will be getting your goodies out tomorrow! Masa, yours should go out tomorrow too!

bread's done
Back